Best place solo for breakfast by Swan and Dolphin Resort suggestions?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Booked the Disney Dolphin Resort with Virgin holidays last night but forgot about Breakfast and like to have Breakfast before head out to the parks. Just phoned Virgin who said they only offer room only at the Swan and Dolphin because it’s not an official Disney hotel but might be worth asking when on holiday at the hotel to see if can add it but can’t promise anything.

So my question is there anywhere good anyone recommends to have breakfast everyday for a reasonable cost near the Swan and Dolphin resort, anywhere at the Boardwalk by any chance ?

The Boardwalk Bakery often has long lines in the morning. I waited in line about 40 minutes. If you're in a rush, I'd avoid this.

We had a very nice breakfast at Dolphin, a hot bar with made to order eggs, omelets, waffles and French toast as well as a nice continental bar, you can get just continental or add the hot bar as well.

We have eaten breakfast at the Taqueria on the first floor of the Dolphin. Good omelettes. Choice of veggies and breakfast meats can be added to omelette I skip the breakfast potatoes and toast. Very filling for me. You can use your AAA card fur a 15% discount. It’s very fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter