Best item this trip - rayshade !

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Now that I have a DGrD (2) I find myself travelling again with all the baby 'stuff'!! Just returned and the best 'new' thing we took (thanks to the DIS!) was the rayshade. It was very flexible and folded up with the stroller with no problem - it was invaluable when DGrD took a nap in her stroller - we could pull it down over her and create a dark little space for her to rest - she sometimes slept for 1 1/2 hours this way - and it's 'breathable', so allows the air to still flow - we even used it without putting on the plastic rain guard for light or misty showers and it kept her dry (when the downpours came we did have to put the plastic cover on). It definitely created more shade for keeping her out of the sun, too ! I love these new baby products and this one was awesome - several people stopped to ask me where I had gotten it (babiesrus) for only 14.99! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007XTN6C/103-7055859-3793427?v=glance

I have one too - I got it from One Step Ahead. I use it for walks in our neighborhood. It really works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter