• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Inn Maingate?

Crystal

Earning My Ears
We bid on priceline last night for a 2* WDW area motel and received the "Best Inn" in Kissimmee for 15/night. Has anyone stayed here or have any info on this place?

Crystal I noticed your post. I posted the same question a few days ago on the resorts board. Nancy replied that she called and they said that it used to be a Comfort Inn and it was recently renovated. She posted an 800# for outside FL(1-800-223-1628). I called and the clerk told me that only some of the rooms have been renovated, the ones that needed it. There is a bar & restaurant, a game room, laundry, playground and pool. The rack rate is $45.00 and w/senior or AAA 10% discount. They have a breakfast buffet for $4.99 and kids 10 and under eat free with each paying adult. I'm sold. Sounds like you got a great deal!

LindaT

Crystal, I got the same deal with Priceline for Best Inn Maingate. We will be there in December. If you are there sooner, I will look for your update and any info you can give about the hotel.

We will be staying there on Monday the 15th. Will let you know about it when we get back. We will be arriving late Mon. evening and checking out by 5 the next morning, so we needed something cheap. I just hope that it is clean and it doesn't smell.

Lissete

Thanks to everyone for responding. We will be staying there 7/22 - 7/27. We have a missions trip to Ocoee which will be in the mornings, but our afternoons and evenings are free to do a couple of the parks so we just wanted a cheap place to sleep, nothing fancy just clean. I hope everyone has a great trip and I will be sure and post when we return.

Well, we just got back. We were really disappointed. You get what you pay for in my case I guess. We paid $27 for the night. Upon walking in you have that musty odor, and the wall by the sink was all warped and the wallpaper was coming off.

The staff is not very nice either. We had bought take out food but forgot to ask for plates. We asked the front desk if they had paper plates we could have or if we could borroow a few plates from the restaurant their response
"You can't use our plates, go next door to 7-11 and buy some"

My husband says that it was our imagination but my girls and I all felt itchy while on the bed. Then when we woke up the mother of all roaches just strolled right on by near the bed. It was this big _______________ at least I swear! The front desk clerk said that they fumigate and that one must have gotten away. Couldn't get out of there fast enough. My kids called it the roach motel.

I hate to hear that. We are locked into Best Inn Maingate through Priceline for December.

Oh Yuck! I hate to hear this too. We are also locked in with priceline. Oh well at least we won't be there very often!

They did have a booth there selling tickets, but I didn't pay attention to detail. Sorry, I can't help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter