Best Disney Vlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stefy I just subscribed to your channel!

I have a channel with my sister, our first series of vlogs are up from our trip in January 2016 which was a two and a half week trip with a rundisney weekend! I also have vlogs from Disneyland Paris on there and will be starting a new series covering our fall 2016 trip shortly. Our channel is doublethedisney if you fancy checking it out! I am so addicted to Disney vlogs now it's ridiculous!

https://www.youtube.com/c/doublethedisney

Aww thank you, hope you're enjoying our vlogs. Will check out your channel too :-)

I posted a while back on the thread but my current favourites are, in order:

Adam Hattan
Spoonful of Sugar
TOm and Sophie
This Orlando Life (with Oliver formerly from The Dis)

And shameless plug, my sister and I have a channel, we have a few series of Disney Vlogs. October 2016 must recently and we are going back in November. Channel name is Nicole.Erica Fun

Disney Arrival at around 3 mins in if you want to skip past the travel part.

I posted my favs a while back too, but have since discovered some new channels.

AClaireyTale - Claire is currently doing the DCP and she is a lovely girl with some great content.
This Orlando Life - Oliver (ex Disunplugged) has his own channel and like Claire posts some great content. Spencer (his other half) is also adorable and I just want to give him a great big hug every time he's on screen.
Damian and India - This lovely couple (and my good friends) are going to WDW in September and will be vlogging the whole trip

and of course our channel TheAdventurersO #shamelessplug

if anyone wants to check ours out at www.youtube.com/**************** thanks....we are getting ready to take a trip in Sept and also have some other things in the works so Subscribe to see the update...as for what we watch everyone has pretty much hit them. There are allot of good ones out there

The one thing I cannot stand Tim and Jen about is how bad their information is for locals and AP holders. They give out a lot of conflicting information, and I cringe when they do their mail vlogs and get so many people thanking them for the information they give and how they plan their Disney trips off of what Tim and Jen tell them.

It's the waxed mustache. I find it odd enough looking that it distracts me.

Technically it's not waxed...he uses hairspray LOL :P

I wonder if he's considered changing up the facial hair? Though it may be kind of like a brand image thing now, ya know?

Technically it's not waxed...he uses hairspray LOL :P

I wonder if he's considered changing up the facial hair? Though it may be kind of like a brand image thing now, ya know?

Well, it is unique, and that's why it's distracting to me. But you make a good point that it's become like a brand for him.

The one thing I cannot stand Tim and Jen about is how bad their information is for locals and AP holders. They give out a lot of conflicting information, and I cringe when they do their mail vlogs and get so many people thanking them for the information they give and how they plan their Disney trips off of what Tim and Jen tell them.
While not a local I've got to dis year every year the past 5 years. I haven't found any faulty information yet that I can remember. An example would be interesting, I'd love to know more. I have enjoyed their videos from what I've watched.

It's the waxed mustache. I find it odd enough looking that it distracts me.
I love the mustache! I especially love it when the characters notice it and point it out, or when he does a waterpark video and it's all droopy. I agree that his info isn't always the best, but I appreciate that he and Jen both come off as so genuine. The kind of folks I'd like to hang out with.

I love watching Thingamavlogs! They're especially fantastic for international parks and food videos. They're based in California, though, so expect a lot of DL stuff.

I recently discovered Michael Kay, really liking his videos a lot. Great picture and sound quality too.

Also watch these that were already mentioned, This Orlando Life, Disney Double Dose, Happiest Vlogs on Earth, Tim Tracker, Sprinkle Me Disney, Disney At Heart, One Mouse One Dream, and Jones Family Travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter