Best Counter Service at Hollywood Studios?

We always go to Starring Rolls for coffee and I had NO IDEA they have sandwiches and sushi! Thanks for the tip everyone. Last time we ate at Studio Catering company. They had a nice grilled veggie sandwich.

Min and bills Dockside Diner has limited menu but the sausage and chicken sandwiches are yummy

As you can see, when someone asks an open ended question like this, there are a bunch of conflicting responses simply because food opinions are so subjective...

The first thing you need to do is determine what kind of food/restraurants does you (and your family) enjoy at home.

For example, if you enjoy burgers, and you are completely satisfied with a place like Burger King or Wendy's, then Backlot Express and Studio Catering Co. should be satisfying. My wife ate there last trip and really liked it.

When you order out for pizza, are you fine with a Little Ceasers Hot N Ready $5 pizza? Or any other typical pizza chain (Papa John's, Dominoes, etc)? If so, then you would probably enjoy Pizza Planet. I've ate there 3 out of the last 4 years we've been to WDW and enjoyed it every time I ate there.

I am also one to eat gas station sandwiches and subs, so Starring Rolls Cafe is great for their huge sandwiches.

ronnie2hotty said:
As you can see, when someone asks an open ended question like this, there are a bunch of conflicting responses simply because food opinions are so subjective...

The first thing you need to do is determine what kind of food/restraurants does you (and your family) enjoy at home.

For example, if you enjoy burgers, and you are completely satisfied with a place like Burger King or Wendy's, then Backlot Express and Studio Catering Co. should be satisfying. My wife ate there last trip and really liked it.

When you order out for pizza, are you fine with a Little Ceasers Hot N Ready $5 pizza? Or any other typical pizza chain (Papa John's, Dominoes, etc)? If so, then you would probably enjoy Pizza Planet. I've ate there 3 out of the last 4 years we've been to WDW and enjoyed it every time I ate there.

I am also one to eat gas station sandwiches and subs, so Starring Rolls Cafe is great for their huge sandwiches.

I agree! I love pizza planet pizza and the bonus casear salad! And the cupcakes are heaven!

ronnie2hotty said:

I agree! I love pizza planet pizza and the bonus casear salad! And the cupcakes are heaven!

They serve California Rolls now as well--- was surprisingly very good !!!

Could you get the cali rolls if you didnt book fantasmic? DDIL wanted them but I told her it was just available for the package. Oops :confused3

One thing to note about sandwiches at Starring Rolls, they are premade so you do not have the option to order it "your way". My husband was less than thrilled about having mayo on his sandwich. Still though, it was a good option because we were able to share and the kids box had fruit,yogurt and goldfish in it, which my picky 4 year old loved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter