Best Chicken Fingers/Tenders

Unless you have young kids who will ONLY eat chicken fingers (and I get it, it happens, we've been there) WHY would you miss all the other amazing restaurants?

Unless you have young kids who will ONLY eat chicken fingers (and I get it, it happens, we've been there) WHY would you miss all the other amazing restaurants?

I can't really tell from the OPs post if the person she is traveling with ONLY eats chicken tenders, so she needs lots of restaurants, or if chicken tenders are just a favorite and she is looking to find a restaurant that does them well, but it isn't a necessity.

I have an autistic kid, who loves chicken fingers, and never found ones at WDW that he wouldn't eat. I am trying to remember if there were ones that stood out to him as particularly good, but nothing comes to mind.....

We've actually bought packs of chicken fingers at Chicken Guy and threw them in our hotel room fridge to snack on during our whole stay. It's excellent for when you realize at 11 pm that you're hungry but you're too tired to leave the room.

I actually think the Chicken Fingers are pretty standard universally across all the resturants, but I had to avoid wheat for a few trips and honestly I thought the GF ones were better than the standard offerings. Also they cook those to order so you might get fresher food.

So if she is okay with GF you might get a better meal.

I can't really tell from the OPs post if the person she is traveling with ONLY eats chicken tenders, so she needs lots of restaurants, or if chicken tenders are just a favorite and she is looking to find a restaurant that does them well, but it isn't a necessity.
That’s all this 16 year old eats. I told her mom she needs to expand her palette!

My kids love the chicken tenders in Disney. Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Ray's are both pretty good. Both my boys really look forward to chicken tenders at Disney.

In my experience, most of the chicken tenders at QS restaurants are all the same. I think it is a good value for the price and my kids, including DH and I, love them. Better than fast food, that’s for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter