Best Castle View

Vlahakis2001

DIS Veteran
Hi. I was wondering what anyone thought the best Castle View from the GF. What building has the best view?

Thanks.

I've been told that Conch Key and Sago Cay have really good views of Cinderella's Castle. I plan on requesting Conch Key for our July visit. Check out the GF facts thread at the beginning of the Resorts Page, it really is helpful!

Also, Boca Chica has nice Lagoon Views as well. We stayed at Boca Chica in 99 and had a beautiful view of the Seven Seas Lagoon, Poly and the Contemporary and when looking out to the left of our balcony we had a perfect view of Cinderella's Castle.

Some people say Sago Cay and Conch Key (just as Wish Upon a Star said), however, in my "expert" opinion, Boca Chica and Big Pine Key have far more entertaining views. :) Guess I just love seeing the entire lagoon, not just a portion of it.

Just be sure to request castle or magic kingdom view. On our first trip to WDW in 1994 we stayed at GF. I hoped for a castle view, but didn't know you could request it. Got a view of the Polynesian in Big Pine Key. :( It was still nice, we could hear the Luau at night, see the EWP and the monorail. I could still kick myself for not requesting the MK view, didn't have the DIS in those days!

I love the castle view from conch key!
if anything it is definitely better than sago cay, cause it is a closer view, an dthey face the same exact direction.

the thing w/conch key is that if you have lv booked, and request conch key, if you get it, yo are guaranteed a MK view.
big pine key and boca chica have a lot of lv rooms that dont include MK view, just the lagoon.
I had one in Boca chica in '99. it was just of the lagoon and CR (big deal) no castle, it wasn't great at all.

all our 3 stays at conch were MK view,and the view is incredible!

Laura:)

On our one and only GF stay (so far) we were in the last GF building that you pass on the monorail going towards the MK, in a third floor end room overlooking the MK and the Castle. It was during the 25th anniversary year when there were fireworks every night and during the late fall when the MK closed early every evening. So we would watch the fireworks at 7 PM over the MK, jump on the monorail and hustle to Epcot for Illuminations and saw fireworks twice those nights...but the big surprise was that on the weekend the Kingdom was running e ticket nights, so we'd just barely get back from Epcot and see fireworks over the castle AGAIN!!! That stay at the GF was courtesy of an discount through SOG and a courtesy upgrade from the GF. It was the luckiest trip we've had.

Would agree with cali! Big Pine Key has a more sweeping view of the front and castle of the magic kingdom! (but my best castle view: has to be cr tower)! MKY:)

Originally posted by mkymouse4ever
Would agree with cali! Big Pine Key has a more sweeping view of the front and castle of the magic kingdom! (but my best castle view: has to be cr tower)! MKY:)

:REMEMBERING MY 12TH FLOOR TOWER ROOM AT THE CR:
Ahhh, now, that's a perfect view! ;)

Cali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter