Best Black Friday price Fitbit

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
My daughter just said she’d like one for Christmas - nothing complicated. I didn’t realize there were so many to choose from. Do they all work with any iPhone or iPad?

My daughter just said she’d like one for Christmas - nothing complicated. I didn’t realize there were so many to choose from. Do they all work with any iPhone or iPad?
I have bought all my FitBits (kinda have a FitBit problem, lol) around the holidays, you should be able to find decent discounts leading up to and on Black Friday. I bought my Charge 2 for $69 at Walmart on Black Friday, there were stacks of them around 8am.

Yes, they all work with iPhone/iPad.

Then I’ll ask you lol - is Alta a good starting model for counting steps etc
The Alta is a great model. I have the first version and it’s my Disney FitBit. It’s slim and light, has silent alarms (so I don’t wake the whole family in the room) and you can get text/call notifications which is nice becausee I can stick my phone in my backpack. The only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t count flights of stairs but I’m pretty sure Alta HR does. That one is also waterproof. I bought one for my DH’s Aunt and she loves it.

The Alta is a great model. I have the first version and it’s my Disney FitBit. It’s slim and light, has silent alarms (so I don’t wake the whole family in the room) and you can get text/call notifications which is nice becausee I can stick my phone in my backpack. The only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t count flights of stairs but I’m pretty sure Alta HR does. That one is also waterproof. I bought one for my DH’s Aunt and she loves it.

I have the Alta HR, it is not waterproof. My next fitbit will be, I hate having to take it off to shower and swim. I'm thinking about getting the Versa, just not sure if I will destroy it as it doesn't look as durable with that big shiny screen.

I have the Alta HR, it is not waterproof. My next fitbit will be, I hate having to take it off to shower and swim. I'm thinking about getting the Versa, just not sure if I will destroy it as it doesn't look as durable with that big shiny screen.
Oh, you’re right, it’s the Flex 2 that is waterproof. Sorry about the misinformation.

The Charge 3 is swimproof. I looked at the Versa and it just looks cheap to me. I know for a fact that *I* would destroy one my poor Charge 2 has taken a beating. Personally if I’m going into Smart Watch territory I’m going to get an Apple Watch. I’m an iPhone user so I wouldn’t get the full benefits of the Versa.

I have the original Alta, still going strong after 2.5 years. I like that I can buy lots of different bands on Amazon fairly cheaply; I have 6-7.

The Alta HR doesn't count stairs and isn't waterproof.
I have one and I love it, but you definitely can't wear it in the shower.
I have very small wrists and the Alta fits me perfect, I had tried the Charge but it was just too big on me, however I love the features of the new Charge 3 and would get that one if it fit me right.
The Alta (with or without HR) is a good starter one.

Last edited:
The Alta HR doesn't count steps and isn't waterproof.
I have one and I love it, but you definitely can't wear it in the shower.
I have very small wrists and the Alta fits me perfect, I had tried the Charge but it was just too big on me, however I love the features of the new Charge 3 and would get that one if it fit me right.
The Alta (with or without HR) is a good starter one.
Do you mean stairs?

Quick question,,this Nana needs your help.........................
Do you think a 14 year old girl would like this
She plays girls Hockey,jogs and is pretty sporty.

Fitbit Alta HR(TM) Fitness Tracker - Small - Fuchsia

51DOsfkzZoL._SX355_.jpg

Thanks
Regards
Mel

This is what my daughter wants and she is 14. I got her a black one at Kohl’s. I used my Kohl’s cash and Yes2You rewards to help me bring down the cost.

Quick question,,this Nana needs your help.........................
Do you think a 14 year old girl would like this
She plays girls Hockey,jogs and is pretty sporty.

Fitbit Alta HR(TM) Fitness Tracker - Small - Fuchsia

This is what my daughter wants and she is 14. I got her a black one at Kohl’s. I used my Kohl’s cash and Yes2You rewards to help me bring down the cost.

Thank-you so much for replying.
I just ordered it using my Airmiles Dream rewards.
I hope she likes it.
Thanks again
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter