Bermuda Dropping Testing Requirements

I think you missed the point.
I very much did not.

"At this point any testing period is unneccessary."

Which, as I wrote, is incorrect for anyone visiting Bermuda before October 26. Nobody cares if you or anyone else disagrees with the government of Bermuda. For us here planning cruises, we just need to know requirements. Personal opinions don't matter.

I updated the thread I had made previously but people are following this one too so adding here as well. Disney updated their website in some places but not others. If anyone calls DCL Id mention this! View attachment 709128
Thanks. This gives the impression that the 10/26 and 10/31 Bermuda sailings from NYC will be exempt from testing yet the specific info re Bermuda doesn’t say that. How confusing!

Thanks. This gives the impression that the 10/26 and 10/31 Bermuda sailings from NYC will be exempt from testing yet the specific info re Bermuda doesn’t say that. How confusing! emailed that
Thanks. This gives the impression that the 10/26 and 10/31 Bermuda sailings from NYC will be exempt from testing yet the specific info re Bermuda doesn’t say that. How confusing!
DCL emailed no more testing for vaccinated passengers for 10/26 and 10/31!

Now they just need to stop the requirement of 40 bucks each to register for bermuda. There is no point at this point but to be a money grab

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter