Being asked to log in

tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
Twice today. I had my account set to "Stay Logged in", and I checked and it is still selected. This is the first time I have had to log in in years.

Twice today. I had my account set to "Stay Logged in", and I checked and it is still selected. This is the first time I have had to log in in years.
A login feature was added a year or two ago. I need to login to each of my devices once a month. Were you logging in on the same device both times today or 2 different devices?

A login feature was added a year or two ago. I need to login to each of my devices once a month. Were you logging in on the same device both times today or 2 different devices?
I only use my desk top. Haven't been asked to log in in literally years until today, and then it asked twice. And both times I had to reset my password because it didn't recognize my password.

Did it two more times yesterday. But working fine today....so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter