Beer Selection

On our last Fantasy cruise they also had Bell's Two Hearted IPA and Bell's Oberon, which is a summer seasonal offering.

Yes, I was floored to see Oberon bottles at the bar by the pool deck. Loved it! Didn't see two hearted though, but there was another IPA.

Definitely vary it by route also..! On the Alaskan they have *drumroll* Alaskan. :) I think it was the Amber and IPA in 2014. I remember being sad I couldn't find Longboard on that sailing...

Definitely vary it by route also..! On the Alaskan they have *drumroll* Alaskan. :) I think it was the Amber and IPA in 2014. I remember being sad I couldn't find Longboard on that sailing...

Alaskan Brewing makes fantastic beers. Their Smoked Porter literally create an entirely new beer style that has been copied ad nauseum.

Alaskan Brewing makes fantastic beers. Their Smoked Porter literally create an entirely new beer style that has been copied ad nauseum.

No disrespect to Alaskan, but if they could sign Skagway Brewing up for a few kegs of their Spruce Tip Ale instead of Alaskan's IPA that would REALLY be something! :drinking1

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter