Beer @ POR

If Disney would use their heads, make beer and other potables more reasonable.... More people would buy on site ....

Why hose the guests... They are already paying good money for the resort and food... Stop them from buying groceries, alcohol and drinks off site by lowering their prices ...

If Disney would use their heads, make beer and other potables more reasonable.... More people would buy on site ....

Why hose the guests... They are already paying good money fir the resort and food... Stop them from buying groceries, alcohol and drinks of site by lowering their prices ...

Absolutely! I think that's why some resorts lowered the price to $15. I'm from western Canada so $15 seems fair for a 6 pack, but I guess those of you who are used to paying half that still feel gouged.

Normally I have about 2 beers per year, since I am a flight instructor and can never drink. But since we are going to WDW and not driving at all... I have ordered a 24 pack from Garden Grocer (along with other stuff to meet their minimum). Anyone staying at POR 9/21-9/29 wanna help us get rid of them? :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter