Beer Mug Info?

I'm not sure I understand why you can't compare. If you didn't have the mug you would pay for the 22oz pour, but with the mug you are paying for the 16oz pour but getting 22oz. What is the difference in price? Are they really only a $1 different?

I guess the statement of breaking even isn't the right one to justify the purchase since you are getting the glass to take home and being on a 7 night cruise as I will be makes it easier. I was just trying to find the exact prices to see for my self what they would be. I have found that this is one of the harder things to research is the prices of drinks lol.
I believe they only sell draft beer in the 16oz pour. You only get the 22oz pour if you have purchased the mug.

I'm not sure I understand why you can't compare. If you didn't have the mug you would pay for the 22oz pour, but with the mug you are paying for the 16oz pour but getting 22oz. What is the difference in price? Are they really only a $1 different?

I guess the statement of breaking even isn't the right one to justify the purchase since you are getting the glass to take home and being on a 7 night cruise as I will be makes it easier. I was just trying to find the exact prices to see for my self what they would be. I have found that this is one of the harder things to research is the prices of drinks lol.
Disney only sells one size draft. You get 16oz without the mug, 21 with it, period. The savings is getting more beer for same price, not paying less for an equal amount.

I believe they only sell draft beer in the 16oz pour. You only get the 22oz pour if you have purchased the mug.

Disney only sells one size draft. You get 16oz without the mug, 21 with it, period. The savings is getting more beer for same price, not paying less for an equal amount.

Thank you both for this. I was not aware that they only offered the 16oz pour period. In all of my searching I never saw that they only sold 16oz to those without the mug.

I don't believe there is any gratuity on the mug itself (only the beer), but I've had mine for a few years so I could be wrong. I would wait until you are on the ship since they have tons of them and you can just request one when you get your first beer. They also have people selling them right after you get onboard, along with water, beer packs for your room and some other stuff. This way if you change your mind you aren't locked into the mug. Also, like someone said above, you can get it right away, not when your room is ready. If you buy it outside of a bar, I recommend having them swap it in the bar for a clean one, though.

Keep in mind that it's also only 21 oz. if there is absolutely no head and filled to the very brim. I measured mine using a graduated measuring device. 21 oz. total capacity.

Not that it really matters. The mug itself is worth the price of admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter