Becky and Jeff- 2/8/10 BW Croquet Lawn/LSS/UK Lochside- TR- Update 8/8 dessert party

omg those poor people that almost missed the boat... literally LOL

We showed up later then expected too.. next time we will be there when the roosters doodle LOL

ohhh it looks even better in person then in a pic alone! Such a pretty veil!

So I just read through your PJ to catch up and I love everything and i'm subscribing. I love your e-ring. It's beautiful. I did the WDWCP Fall'05. I tried to stay but I had to come home to finish up school. I am getting hitched at WDW because of the fun that I had on the College Program and all of my roomies and CP friends are coming. There was something else I wanted to say but I can't recall so thats it for now. :confused: Oh I know... I LOVE YOUR VEIL! TOO CUTE!

love the pictures... and your brothers finger is stunning lolol

Sam I want goofy treats too...I am royally hungry lately... Splurging on cherry passion tic tacs lolol

Fun pics - I can't wait to see the rest of the TR! So did you figure any details out about what you want for the wedding while you were gone? Did you see anything that inspired you?

love the pictures... and your brothers finger is stunning lolol

Sam I want goofy treats too...I am royally hungry lately... Splurging on cherry passion tic tacs lolol

I had a bag of crazy combo skittles the other day (I bought them for the plane, but broke them out early lol) and they were tasty little suckers! I will send you a treat form WDW Jen :)

So jealous right now. You get to go on 2 cruises so close together.

How many times did you say...

The next time we are on this ship, we will be getting married. ?:cutie:

The veil looks fantastic on you :bride: Looking forward to hearing more about the cruise. Its been 6 years since we were on the Disney cruise, so I'm living vicariously through these TRs :rotfl:

I love the veil! I can't wait to see what you come up with for a fascinator. I love the one in the stock photo with the flowers and feathers.

Your sand castle creation at Epcot is great too - You should go into business for yourself! :lmao:

OOOOOOOOOHHHH i am thinking of you right now.... i hope everything is going fabbbby for you (not like my last disaster of the holiday!!)

You must be having so much fun right now and i am sooo jealous of you all meeting up on Sunday! You must have a drink and a cookie for me! (or a toffee apple, or ice cream, or chocolate ect.. or all of the above!)

Hows the weather doing for ya?

OOH you are so lucky (i dont know why i am complaining, i was only there a week ago, i guessed im just bummed about loosing a whole week of disney!)

Anyways girl, totally make the most of every moment you both have!

take care of you both! Hope to hear from you soon, and i want lots of piccys!

X

I love :lovestruc your veil! It looks perfect on you!

I'm ready for some more pics of your cruise. I wish I was going on one over spring break (I just realized this is my first spring break that I haven't been on a cruise in 5 years!) This time last year Addison was on her first one (not Disney though). So, I'm having to live my dreams through your pictures (does that sound weird)??

I think 'very into green' is an understatement for me :rotfl:

I totally need to go comment on your PJ. And steal your dress..... :rolleyes1

Ha ha- I would have just about everything in life green if I could.... Whenever I see something in a clothes shop I can't help but think: "I wish they did it in green!"..... :laughing: Any shop and any item for that matter.....

Sadly I'm marrying a man who thinks green is the worst colour in the world.... :sad2:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Day One. Part 2​

We really lucked out because the launch was delayed several times so it wasn’t even supposed to happen during our cruise. This is the closest I have ever been during a launch. I saw my first launch from Wide World of Sports, I’ve seen one from the top of the buildings on Main Street (soo cool, looked like it was flying over the Contemporary) and we saw one from Vero Beach during my birthday trip.

Next up is dinner. I think food needs it’s own post…

Ugh. Several times? That's an understatement.... (I'm a toal Nasa freak! It's always been a dream of mine to see a launch) I was leaving on a cruise when it was supposed to launch on Feb. 21st, when that was cancelled, I was bummed. So when I heard it was rescheduled for March 11th, and I'd be at WDW, I was thrilled - we actually were in the car out to the Cape when it was cancelled. I almost cried. It was rescheduled for the 12th and we had CG reservations, so I had a glimmer of hope. We left on Saturday afternoon. :furious: We talked about rescheduling our flight, but it just wasn't worth it, so I missed it. Boo. I'm so jealous that you've gotten to see so many! The only thing exciting thing we have in WI is chicken-soup flavored cheese. :rotfl:

Okay... enough of me whining... back to your fabulous trip report...

Yes, food does need it's own post! Especially DCL food!!

How funny about the twins. And I think its so cool to see the shuttle lanch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter