Becky and Jeff- 2/8/10 BW Croquet Lawn/LSS/UK Lochside- TR- Update 8/8 dessert party

ooh thats a great idea! that would be so great sending them from CC! Make sure they dont find out too - it will be an amazing surprise! hehe!

I wanted to try on one of those veils but the shop where my dress is doesnt have one, they look so elegant! Maybe you could dye it green to go with your dress? I cant wait to see you in one of those green dresses! I was thinking about you the other day i saw this lovely ben linen material in a shop called matalan here in the uk- it was satin and green like the green you want - it was epensive tho - for a bed set- otherwise i would have got it- the colour looked stunning! Your wedding isnt even that far away! woo!

I love how the design came out for the STDs. I use Vista Print for stuff all the time including the STDs for our at-home reception and I was really pleased with the quality of how they came out, so I don't think you will be disappointed :thumbsup2 I remember how the first of many wedding purchases was so exciting.

Yay DCL brides!!! :)
I am doing a VR on December 4th! So I can't wait to read all about yours, since your wedding is before mine!

I LOVE all of your ideas so far! It seems fabulous and sophisticated. I also think that you should totally go for a green dress! :thumbsup2 I am really leaning towards a pale blue one - (my favorite color!)

Green would look lovely with your hair. I'm partial to redheads since my daughter is one. I love her in green, purple, and pink!

You are like super way ahead of me with all of your planning, and you just started! I am like so indecisive about everything, so I keep changing my mind! I am glad that we decided on the cruise and my colors are blue and pink.

Your save the dates are awesome! Keep the good ideas coming - so maybe I can "borrow" a few!:rotfl:

I love all of your ideas, so unique and original! I love hearing about your planning for your DCL wedding! Plus you're getting married on my birthday so I know it will be amazing! :laughing: Good luck with the rest, can't wait to read more!

Love the fascinator!! Very cool!! :thumbsup2

The idea of mailing your STD's from CC is great!! What a neat touch to your wedding!!

Ohhhh I love it!! Such a great idea!! Your guests will be so excited to get a fun postcard from CC!! Cannot wait to hear more!!

I love the save the date postcards!!! The design is perfect!!! We did our announcements through vistaprint and loved them, the quality is really good!

haha I think I am going to make my STD the wallpaper on my work computer. All day today I was thinking how much I wanted to just stare at it I might need professional help....

Ummm if looking at your STD means you need help then I am quiet positive that all of the girls on here need professional help as well (present company included of course):lmao:

Not only do I stare at my pictures all day long, I also have fellow DISer's MK bridal pictures on my computer that I stare at!!:rolleyes1
We all need help!

I have to say if I had such a spiffy STD I would stare at it all day long. (Gosh, no one take that sentence out of context! Wow it sounds just wrong! :rotfl: ) Great job!!!

The Dress

Well I'd always said I wanted to wear a green dress. I love the color, I look bad in white since I am so pale, and the whole white wedding dress thing seams to be running the end of its hundred year course. So over the past year or so I've collected pictures of green dresses I like :

greendresses.jpg

So are you going with a green dress? Did you pick one yet? I want to see it!! :banana:

Love the flip flops, yes UPS and FEDEX are annoying.:headache:

And YUMMY on the oreo's and marshmallows!! Oh i so want one now!!

WE'RE BOOKED!!!​

I gave Cathy our cruise confirmation number today and she is adding on the cruise to the reservation and e-mailing me the info packet in the next day or two!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So we are sailing on the Disney Magic leaving October 10, 2009 with stops at St. Croix and St. Thomas. We will be getting married on Deck 7 on Thursday the 15th one of our days at sea :lovestruc

I love hearing from other DCL Brides. :cool1: You and I are on the same time frame :cutie: here. I am booked to get married on the Wonder on the Nov 1-4 2009 sailing.

I am thinking that I am not IN with the IN crowd though. I have none of this information that you have. Such as location and date. I have my emailed Planning Guide from Kathy, but she said she didnt need it until (90?) days out.

Should I call now?:confused: If I can't have the ceremony on Deck 7, I am going to upgrade to Castaway Cay. This is info that I very much desire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter