Beach Club Villa Special Offer?

DISMomma4

Earning My Ears
We currently have a resale CCV contract that we bought last year... and of course I've got addonitis already. Lord, help me... or should I say, my husband. Ha ha! Not in the super serious stages of it, but in the gathering info stage. I'm looking into adding direct points for the perks that we don't have now (and yes, I'm researching to see if that's really worth passing up the savings of adding on resale points). I was browsing the DVC member page and noticed it said BCV has a special offer (as well as BLT, BWV, Poly, SSR). Trying to avoid calling someone, so thought I'd ask here if anyone knows what the offer is. Thanks a bunch!

It says "ask a guide for details" in the add on tool under beach club. Not all show that. I'll let you call and find out what it is for us :teeth: (you could try the CHAT function too)

I will save you some time, though: resale is exponentially cheaper 😀

It says "ask a guide for details" in the add on tool under beach club. Not all show that. I'll let you call and find out what it is for us :teeth: (you could try the CHAT function too)

I will save you some time, though: resale is exponentially cheaper 😀

View attachment 566915
Yeah, I know it says to ask a guide. I thought I would give it a shot here to see if anyone had already called and knew. Figured it was worth a shot! And yes, face value is much cheaper but wanted to plot it all out with how much we’d save in other areas to see how much cheaper OVERALL.

Hellolast month Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower, BoardWalk, Saratoga Springs and Polynesian, incentives for members starting at 150 pts level as following:

150-199 incentives are $8 per point credit toward the purchase price.
200-299 incentives are $13 per point credit toward the purchase price
300-499 incentives are $18 per points credit toward the purchase price

hope this helps 🤗

Hellolast month Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower, BoardWalk, Saratoga Springs and Polynesian, incentives for members starting at 150 pts level as following:

150-199 incentives are $8 per point credit toward the purchase price.
200-299 incentives are $13 per point credit toward the purchase price
300-499 incentives are $18 per points credit toward the purchase price

hope this helps 🤗
Yes! Thank you sooooo much! This was extremely helpful. 😊

Is the "Member pricing" on direct contracts only for those who bought direct, or for any DVC owner, whether they purchased by resale or direct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter