Beach Club Room Views

Room 4556
Garden View
August 2012

Facing BCV with view of Soarin & Spaceship Earth. Overlooking lilacs & back sidewalk walkway to villas.

Cue the rainbow!

Fireworks!

Thanks WDWgirl413!

This was a nice room located on the farthest wing away from the CL lounge. It was quiet during our entire stay so we did not mind being a bit of a walk to the lounge. The room was to the right of the main entrance if standing in front of the portico. It was located in the peak of the roof line and did not have a dormer balcony. The balcony seemed a bit longer than our dormer balcony from a prior trip. Sorry some are a bit foggy- lens kept fogging when I went outside in the humidity! The room otherwise was the same as numerous other pictures here. It was a connecting room. The room was in great condition. It had a large dark wood-type day bed.

Standing in the doorway looking straight ahead

Looking slightly to the right

Looking farther to the right

Looking to the left

Looking straight towards the bus stop

balcony

Towel monkey hanging from the light!

Sorry, I'll be back as soon as I can get my images to post.I had a garden view, room 4578, full balcony, no daybed, two queen beds, could see a little bit of the fireworks, and near the elevator that is away from the lobby. Sort of a scrubby tree view.

Room 5627, Club Level
Garden View
Full Balcony
2 Queen Beds
August 2012

A while back someone asked about room views/locations for CL Garden View. We stayed in room 5627 in 2012, AWESOME location! This was our "garden" view, off to the left:

When you step out of the elevator bank on the Club Level, we were the first room on the right. It had a full balcony, was surprisingly quiet, and we LOVED it. No daybed.....not the biggest room but it worked great for us. We looked directly down over the back entrance, which was fantastic for people watching. I am an early riser, and love to sit out in the morning while the rest of my family sleeps. It's great watching the Epcot resort area "come alive" in the morning.

Room 5709, Club Level
Water View
Full Balcony
2 Queen Beds, Day Bed

July 2013

So sorry it has taken me 6 months to finally post the view from my room in July

:sad2:

Room 5709 is the one in the middle under the triangular peak, below the semi-circular window.

We had a door leading out to the balcony, which I prefer to the sliders. I am not coordinated enough to manage the curtains, a sliding door, my coffee, camera and book/notebook at 4:30 am when I am trying not to wake my roommates.

And how was the view???

Well, I took over 100 pictures from the balcony on this trip!!!

Here are just a few.

Extra-large balcony:

Views:

Far Right:

Far Left:

Continued in Next Post

Continued from Previous Post

Room 5709, Club Level
Water View
Full Balcony
2 Queen Beds, Day Bed

July 2013

A couple of early morning/night shots:

One morning it was POURING while I was out on the balcony, before everyone else was awake.

Check out the water coming out of the gutter on the roof:

And then, after a few minutes, it stopped.

Room 2528 Garden View
2 Queens plus Daybed
Full Balcony
seemed larger than regular room
close to Super Secret Entrance (near EPCOT)

This is our view from room 2528, regular Garden View, where we stayed for just one night in August, pre-cruise. Room felt larger than others, had a daybed, and a full balcony. One of the nicer rooms I've stayed in, but it was a LLOOONNNNGG way from the lobby and elevators. However, if you want to be close to Epcot and the Super Secret Entrance, this room can't be beat!

Last edited:
Room 5659
CL WV
Full Balcony
2 Queens, no daybed
dormer room (sloping room, a little smaller than typical room)
close to elevator/lounge

This is our view from room 5659, BC Club Level Lagoon View. This was our trip from August 2012. A great location just a few doors down from the elevators and lounge, and we were located directly over the back entrance. We preferred this room over the one before it (looking for those photos!!) as that one looked out over SAB. It was kind of noisy from the pool and music. This is a dormer room, so it was a bit smaller than others, no daybed, and it had a sloping roof, but full balcony, which is a must for me and my people watching.

You get the additional photo bonus of the amazing house made chips and pepper dip from the Club Level lounge.......yumm....:)

Our room was the one all the way to the right - under the dormer. Great location, but let me tell you that yellow flag right near the balcony was SO SQUEAKY - wished we had brought some WD40!

Last edited:
:woohoo: I feel as if I just hit the BC photo jackpot! Thanks for posting these pictures!

:woohoo: I feel as if I just hit the BC photo jackpot! Thanks for posting these pictures!

This page isn't even close to the photo jackpot.

Here's a couple more picture and video threads

picture provided by littlewhiterabbit

For really cool aerial views of the resort, check out this BING map of the resort and surrounding area- you can zoom in and out.
Teena said she thought she saw her car in the parking lot!!!

Aerial Map of Beach Club Resort

Need to feed your fix for pix? :3dglasses

Link to Yacht Club, Beach Club and Beach Club Villa Photos~ Post All Your Photos!!!

Have fun!

Room 5715, August 2010
BC CL WV
Full balcony
No daybed
Far from lounge and elevators
noise/music from pool was distracting

Since people have asked, I'm digging through my computer to post all of the BC room views I can find. Below is room 5715, Club Level Lagoon View, form our trip in August 2010. It had a full balcony, no daybed, and was kind of far from the Lounge and elevators, but that didn't matter much. I will say that the afternoon music, DJ and noise from the pool area directly below was kind of distracting in the afternoons when we were trying to rest. On our next trip, I requested to be away from SAB and was lucky enough to receive the room in my previous post.

This room view is basically the same as Dee's view, but here goes anyway!

To the right:

To the left:

To the far left:

Last edited:
Room 4559, from 2003
WV
Standing Only balcony
Daybed (at that time)
near EPCOT end of resort

OK, I found our room views from 2003, our very first trip to the Beach Club. I remember being upgraded to a water view at check-in. Disney knows what they are doing....as you can see by that view, we were hooked on deluxe resorts and never went back! This was a Water View room #4559, standing room only balcony, on the fourth floor near the Epcot end of things. At the time, it had a daybed.

The only good view/room shots I could find have us in them....sorry! My now 21 year old daughter would kill me if she knew I was posting this, however, it brings back such wonderful memories for me.....:love:

I still have one more view to post from 2006 when I can find it, hope I am not boring anyone!

Last edited:
Room 3592, from 2011
Garden View
Juliet balcony

I can give you our view pics from when we were there in 2011:

Room 3592 GV:

Inside the room looking out:

On balcony looking out:

Looking to the right:

Looking to the left:

Me on the balcony:

On the ground looking "right"

On the ground looking "left":

Last edited:
Room 166, Beach Club Villas:

Looking out at the pool from the patio:

Looking back at the patio from outside:

And one room picture:

We booked Garden view and had a room on the fourth floor facing the courtyard with the volleyball court. I didn't take pictures of our room number, but I think we were in 4579 or 4581. It was a dormer room with a daybed and a full balcony.

straight ahead

to the left

We booked Garden view and had a room on the fourth floor facing the courtyard with the volleyball court. I didn't take pictures of our room number, but I think we were in 4579 or 4581. It was a dormer room with a daybed and a full balcony.

straight ahead

to the left

that's exactly the view I'm hoping to get when we stay Beach Club GV.

I"ll be requesting "lakeside courtyard" view. :)

This was our Garden view room from our trip last week. It did not have a daybed. It was close to the lobby elevator. It was a great room, and I think it could have passed for a water view.

To the left:

To the right:

Straight ahead:

Looking down:

I think these are all considered Garden View- These are the rooms that are near the Beach Club Secret Exit/Entrance shortcut to the International Gateway

Here are a couple more pictures I took at the Beach Club last week.

If I'm at Epcot, and I'm taking the shortcut back to BCV, I walk through the gate to get onto Beach Club property, and I go past these Beach Club rooms:

Then I walk past these Beach Club rooms:

I personally would feel uncomfortable in the ground floor rooms in the first group. People taking the short-cut walk RIGHT by your patio door.

In the ground floor rooms of the second group, people are walking past your room, but at least there is a hedge between your room and the walkway.

I don't have the "which BC rooms are located where" link, but I'm sure somebody can put the room numbers to these rooms if people are interested.

The first group of rooms without the bushes in front of the patio look like they would be rooms numbered 1512 to 1530. The second group of rooms look like they would be the rooms numbered 1578 to 1596. Is that the villas building at the end of the line of rooms?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter