Beach Club Room Service Menus

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
In response to a request from our outstanding BC/YC thread leader, natebenma, I'm sharing the following photos of the current BC room service menu! Please let me know if anyone has difficulty reading the text - I might be able to help clarify.

13038418.jpg

74c1ce49.jpg

a7a03d13.jpg

90bda885.jpg

4e1420d7.jpg

6d9f468d.jpg

3bbca9cd.jpg

Thanks for posting these. I do have a couple of questions, as the pictures are a little blurry:

1. Do you know what the earliest time breakfast can be delivered? I'm sure it says but I can't make it out.

2. Do they have a cheese plate on the menu and if so how much does it cost? My DD and I had a great cheese plate the last time we were there and even though that was seven years ago and my DD was only three she still remembers our special cheese party and would like to do it again when we visit next week.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Breakfast is served 6-11am, and unfortunately I didn't see a cheese plate on the menu. But I wonder if you could order one, even though it's not on the menu. Also, I did see a fruit/cheese basket that includes fruit, gourmet cheeses and crackers with bottled water for $55.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter