Beach Club Kitchen

TinkFan74

DIS Veteran
My adult daughter has a friend that has never been to WDW, she is a chef, so I offered to pay for her trip if she takes on cooking dinner every night, she readily agreed. The friend was asking me what small appliances and kitchen wares the unit has, but since I have never stayed at anything bigger than a studio, I don't have a clue. Is there somewhere that I can look this up? Is there a rice cooker, or a crock pot?
Thank you

No rice cooker or crock pot. It has an oven/stove, microwave, and toaster.

Pack a good knife in suitcase. The knives are good enough to cut a stick of butter. Anything harder and it's hopeless.

Also even thought it's on the list, doesn't mean it's in the room. Last spring at AKL ,part of our family had a two bedroom and we had a one bedroom. They had some items in the two bedroom kitchen, that wasn't in our one bedroom. Things like a large bowl or platter. I was told just call and ask for item, but when I realized it was missing we were ready to serve dinner and just made do with what we had.

Definitely good knives with preferred cutting board. Provided knives are as awful as jo-jo indicates, and the butter better not be straight out of the fridge. The so-called cutting board will ruin a good knife.

We always bring Gevalia and basket-type filters. The Joffrey's packets are drinkable but not our preference.

There should be 3 sizes of non stick frying pans and a set Of Basic pots, small, medium, large. And the usual kitchen implements...pancake turner, scoops, serving spoon. A cookie sheet, a Pyrex bowl and Pyrex roasting type casserole dish. Strainer. Some mixing bowls. No hand mixer or blender. Electric oven/range. When you check in, there is a list posted on the inside of a cupboard door that lists what you should have. We always check inventory as soon as we get in the room and call housekeeping to deliver anything missing. They can also sometimes deliver a blender. Can’t remember if there is a whisk or not.
Definitely bring good knives in checked baggage. How nice to have someone cook for you. Enjoy,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter