Be sure to ASK for Spring Time Magic ...

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
If you are booking for April or May, be sure to ASK for the Spring Time Magic price. While checking into pricing last week, and calling DCL directly, they quoted me a price that I know did not include the Spring Time Magic discount.

I decided to use AAA to book since they were offering a lot of perks. My TA just called with the price and I asked if it included the STM price, because after receiving info from all of you wonderful people and inputting the code on the DCL website, I thought it was a little high.

She thought it was included, but called DCL and checked. She just called back and said that it did NOT include the STM price and I was able to save $1400 ($700 each cabin). She expressed her disappointment with the Disney rep. and she said that the cast member was very apologetic, but said that they were only allowed to offer the special price if asked for.

Just thought I would pass it along!

AND remember even if you are already booked for April and May you can have the Spring Time Magic rates applied to your existing reservation. We booked 14 months ahead for our April 2002 land/sea and saved $1400 with the Early Booking Savings.

Then, thanks to these boards, I called several weeks ago when the STM rates were announced and saved $600 more!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter