Be Our Guest with nut allergies?

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
Has anyone with nut allergies been to Be Our Guest? I was wondering if any of the desserts are safe. I know baked goods are usually off limits, especially if they're made off site, but we had good luck with dessert at LTT last year and I was hoping BOG might be ok as well.

TIA! :goodvibes

There has been threads on here that they are peanut safe but I am not sure if they are completely nut free as we are ok with tree nuts. I seem to remember they are all nut free as most people do avoid tree with the PA. We find few places where desserts are ok so I am very excited to check this out. They are suppose to have really yummy cup cakes. We have not eaten there yet!

Thanks. I'm not sure if we'll make it there on our next trip, but I'd hate to get there and then find out DD13 can't have dessert while DS11 & DS6 can.

We had lunch at LTT last year and the Martha Washington chocolate cake was safe for her, which was a nice surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter