"Be Our Guest" Spaceship Earth Beacon Of Magic

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
If you are going to be at Food & Wine put this on your must-do list!

We had no plans to see this and it happened to be starting as we were exiting Epcot one night.

Simply amazing with the lights on SE,the neon on the Monorail track and an incredible sound system.

"Little" gems like this are what sets Disney apart-PURE DISNEY MAGIC! :)

That's great to hear! I'm a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast, so I'm looking forward to watching it on our EPCOT day. When does the "Be Our Guest" light show start?

I really hope they keep the special lighting on spaceship earth going forward. I've really liked looking at the different effects over the past year or so.

That's great to hear! I'm a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast, so I'm looking forward to watching it on our EPCOT day. When does the "Be Our Guest" light show start?
It alternates with the beacons of magic show every 10-15 mins or so after it gets dark. It isn’t the same time every day, but the first beacons of magic show happens when it gets dark enough and the shows alternate until 9 when the fireworks start.

It alternates with the beacons of magic show every 10-15 mins or so after it gets dark. It isn’t the same time every day, but the first beacons of magic show happens when it gets dark enough and the shows alternate until 9 when the fireworks start.
So there are different "shows" that happen until 9?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter