Be Our Guest Restaurant for Lunch!

question please, what are the actual prices of the sandwiches for lunch?? I have seen two different prices 10.99 and 8.79, which is correct??:confused3
Thanks!:)

The higher price is correct. Prices were raised even before the official opening.

debbie1996 said:
I guess I'll repost this here as I accidentally posted it on the dinner thread originally. We ate there for lunch on Sunday 1/6. We were in line about 11 and were ordering after around 30-40 minutes. My husband and I ordered the steak sandwich while my daughter (10) ordered the meatloaf and my son (9) ordered the macaroni with marinara (I noticed that several menus showed this only on the dinner menu, at least this week it was a lunch offering). We also ordered two chocolate cupcakes to share.

We chose the West Wing as the main ballroom was very large and noisy and we thought it would be quieter. My kid's didn't love the dark theme - I'm sure younger kids would be freaked out by the creepiness - they just didn't care for it. We sat next to the rose and were constantly blinded by people taking flash photography of the rose - don't sit next to the rose!!!!

The steak sandwiches had decent flavor but the meat was very tough. The macaroni was fine - a bit dried out like it had been sitting for a while - the meatloaf was BAD!!! Seriously, not good at all. All the food was a coldish and generally not too impressive.

The cupcakes were tasty. In generally, you're paying for the ambiance - the food is just mediocre. I wouldn't go back, but am glad we went once.

We had dinner there on 12/1 and decided not to go back. Food really wasn't good, especially for all the trouble of getting the reservation. I wouldn't go back, there's just too many other places that are better.

We had lunch there yesterday (1/9) and LOVED it!. Only waited 20 minutes, after getting in line about 11:00.

They did something nice for us - we both ordered the pork, and a cup of french onion soup that we shared. We were so focused on enjoying the soup we didn't notice till after she left the table that my pork was completely missing the mushroom gravy that was slathered appetizingly on DH's serving. This is QS at lunch, so of course no one stops back after they deliver the food, and there were no other CM's nearby. (My guess is that maybe somone special ordered one without gravy, and it accidentally ended up with our order...)

It was still (surprisingly) delicious without the gravy so I just enjoyed it as it was. On the way out I decided to mention it to a CM, since they don't know that these things happen unless someone says something. I very nicely said that while it was still delicious, I was disappointed to not have it the way it was intended to be served. He immediately said "I'm really sorry - that should never happen. Let me make it up to you". He gave us 2 desserts to go. I wasn't expecting it, and I thought it was a really nice thing for them to do.

Of course, we no longer had silverware, and it was pretty entertaining watching DH trying to eat the lemon meringue cupcake while sitting outside on a rock ledge. My passion fruit cream puff was a lot less messy - and both were delicious!

Lunch at BOG is a counter service. That is the best countr service in the parks! Dinner is sit down, and it was worth it too.

Thanks! I've seen conflicting reports.

Can I use a CS credit for meal & then a SC for French Onion soup in the same order?
TIA.

It'll be considered 2 separate orders and you will get 2 roses that you need to put on your table so you can be located.

can I wait in line for a lunch table for my family of 3, or do all of us have to be present to be able to get a table? thanks for your help in this.

You can wait in the line outside, and the rest of the party can join you before you go in, but they will not let you into the castle itself to order unless everyone is with you. There'll be a bit more line standing while inside the castle. You do not select a table until you are finished with the ordering process.

I really want to try BOG the next time we go. The dinner menu is too fancy for my very plain taste, so I think that I'd prefer lunch. Only problem is, I don't think DD would eat anything from the BOG lunch menu. Would there be any way to get her lunch from somewhere else and take it to BOG with us? (when we get close to entering, someone can run for something quick nearby)

I really want to try BOG the next time we go. The dinner menu is too fancy for my very plain taste, so I think that I'd prefer lunch. Only problem is, I don't think DD would eat anything from the BOG lunch menu. Would there be any way to get her lunch from somewhere else and take it to BOG with us? (when we get close to entering, someone can run for something quick nearby)

In this case, I'd suggest packing a snack for DD.

No, but there is normally a line to get in. We waited 30 mins at noon on the day the park was open 24 hrs. It is pretty awesome on the inside too,and he food was really good.

Fancy? The dinner menu is about as basic as it gets. Pork chop with mac & cheese, steak and fries, chicken. Don't let the fancy french names fool you. It's VERY basic. Delicious. But basic.

Fancy? The dinner menu is about as basic as it gets. Pork chop with mac & cheese, steak and fries, chicken. Don't let the fancy french names fool you. It's VERY basic. Delicious. But basic.

Yeah, I got that the more I looked into it. We're booked for dinner now. And DD can get the pasta, so I think we'll be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter