Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Today is my day to book as well, and the server won't load at all. I've been trying on and off since 6am and nothing. :confused3

I have been trying to get into the BOG for Lunch website to change some meal selections since last night and the page won't load. I saw posts elsewhere about the MDE website being off line. Anybody know if BOG is offline too?

Is it down because they're making changes I wonder? Who knows what we'll discover when it comes back up! :-/

Anyone have luck with it yet? I was able to get in yesterday and they had most of my travel dates in there but unavailable, been working at it since
6am this morning hoping to get a lunch res for my last day or two of trip.

I have been trying on and off since midnight, I'm glad to hear its not just me. I was able to get on yesterday during the day though.. I wonder how long this will take, I have been waiting a LONG time to be able to make this reservation.

Web site is up and working as of now. No changes noted. Still looks like it's a 27 day window.

What day are you wanting to eat at BOG? Today you can make your BOG FP FOR 10/21, tomorrow 10/22, etc. and remember you can only get a BOG FP for one of your first 7 days of your trip.
Thank you, I did not realize it was 27 days before you want the reservation.

So right now it will let me make FP+ up until Weds the 22nd (our first day is the 20th). Does this mean on October 1 I can make one for October 27?

I'm having trouble with this.

Our reservation is for 10/16 - 10/26. I'd like to make a FP+ reservation for 10/22, which should be (1) available to book now and (2) within the first seven days of our trip. Should be all set, right?

Except the site is making 10/14 - 10/20 available and that's it - so because 10/22 is over seven days in it isn't available to me. But we won't even be there on 10/14 and 10/15!!!

Has anyone had this happen to them? Any ideas?

Ok so I waited until 7 days before to book and all the fps are gone. This doesn't seem right (it seems like there's a glitch) bc

1. When I first logged in, it showed fps available for a certain time

2. Per other ppl's suggestions, I refreshed to see if there was a different time available

3. Now I see no days available

4. When I finally linked my res# to the BOG account, I don't see it opened up for the next 27 days.

So frustrated...does anyone know how I can get to the page where it lets me re-enter my res#?

Ok so I waited until 7 days before to book and all the fps are gone. This doesn't seem right (it seems like there's a glitch) bc

1. When I first logged in, it showed fps available for a certain time

2. Per other ppl's suggestions, I refreshed to see if there was a different time available

3. Now I see no days available

4. When I finally linked my res# to the BOG account, I don't see it opened up for the next 27 days.

So frustrated...does anyone know how I can get to the page where it lets me re-enter my res#?

What are the dates of your visit? If it's in 7 days, yes, it may be that all the fastpasses have been issued.

The 27 days thing doesn't mean that you can see 27 calendar days to choose from -- it means that if the first day of your visit is 27 days away, you'd be able to start to see availability for that day. The system only shows you seven calendar days at a time, tied to the dates of your visit/reservation.

You can eat there you will just use the standby line and I understand it gets quite long. Most feedback says it moves decently though.

I was at 27 days today and I was worried since the page wouldn't load last night and early this am...then I checked just before 10am MT and they were there for 10/22! If you don't like the time they give you originally just hit back twice to get back to the date screen then hit next and go the process again. It will reload with different times and you can go until one that you like comes up. I didn't have any trouble getting anything from 10:30 to 2:15 show up this am...but it takes time and the times that come up are always random and sometimes it showed me two of the same time.

Also I think it's more streamlined to just choose something for the meals and edit later or even at the podium from the sounds of it. You have 30 min from when you choose the time to finish the process.

I had this exact same issue with my 17 year old picky eater on Labor Day, you cannot substitute the tomato soup, I don't know why they won't let you, but you can substitute the green beans that come with it for fries.

If your on the dining plan They also won't let you get a dessert with it even though adult QS meals are suppose to come with it since you are ordering a kids meal. We ordered her a cupcake separate with a snack credit. The sandwich was very small and cut into strips to make it easy to dip into the soup.

Thanks so much for the info, this is exactly what I needed to know!

Will we not be able to eat there if we don't get this?

if you are staying offsite you can get in line for BOG lunch. sometime after they open (10:30AM) as the standby line starts to grow, CM hand out SB+ papers with a return time on them. Once those are gone that is it for the day. There have been posts that by 11:30-11:45 there are signs out that there is no more availability for lunch that day.

I can modify all our choices and when I get to the last screen to preview my changes the changes show up correctly. Then you press next and the choices revert back to the original selections. What is going on? Anybody have any ideas. I even tried the "cancel a meal option" but it appeared I would lose the whole FP+. I have tried making changes half a dozen times it does not work.

Ok need help from the experts. I know I saw the answer before but can no longer find it.

Went to BOG lunch with FP yesterday. Was awesome, as usual. Would like to book again for October 7th (staying 14 nights). I went in to book another lunch and it would only open until October 1st. Yes, one week I expected this so can wait a few days to book the 8th.

however, when looking just for fun one week out it was telling me there is NO availability at all!!! Is this right? All booked up? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for any and all tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter