Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

If I book a FP+ for three people, is there a problem if three more people tag along? Making it a party of six. I would do expedited arrival.

set up another BOG FP+ for those people using the link and their resort ressie#, it's pretty easy.

To Piggyback on that question...I know can make a FP+ for 5 people, for the people staying in my resort room. I have a friend who is not staying with us but would come with us to lunch. Can he join us? Do they really count, or scan each of us?

TIA!

It is amazing to me that Disney is even putting fastpasses on DINING now! I wonder if this is a hint that the whole resort will only be accessible by fastpass in the future.

To Piggyback on that question...I know can make a FP+ for 5 people, for the people staying in my resort room. I have a friend who is not staying with us but would come with us to lunch. Can he join us? Do they really count, or scan each of us?

TIA!

It's supposed to work like any other FP, meaning that everyone over the age of 3 needs a FP to get in. It also sounds like they actually monitor it, just like other FP lines. Your friend could get in line earlier in standby and hopefully get in around the same time?

It is amazing to me that Disney is even putting fastpasses on DINING now! I wonder if this is a hint that the whole resort will only be accessible by fastpass in the future.

I've heard some people say that even with FP and the ability to order in advance, it sometimes takes 20-30 minutes to get in and get your food at BOG lunch. Is that a common experience?

It's supposed to work like any other FP, meaning that everyone over the age of 3 needs a FP to get in. It also sounds like they actually monitor it, just like other FP lines. Your friend could get in line earlier in standby and hopefully get in around the same time?

Good to know! I'll just have to have a back up plan if they won't let him through.

I thought BOG was FP+ only now a days, or has that changed recently. We were there in August the day they started limiting the stand by chances of getting in.

I've heard some people say that even with FP and the ability to order in advance, it sometimes takes 20-30 minutes to get in and get your food at BOG lunch. Is that a common experience?

I didn't have that experience. I did the order in advance option last time. I walked up to the booth, they verified my reservation and order, and I went right in and sat down immediately. Food arrived no more than 10 minutes later! It was without question one of the most expedient and relaxing Disney quick service experiences I've ever had!

When we dined here for lunch in December, I had a Fastpass + , had ordered ahead and given a credit card. When we checked in they said that we had to go through the line to the registers because they said I had not also paid in advance. I have tried three different trips to do the expedited order so that with our grandson we could go straight in, and it has never worked out. I takes us about 15 minutes before we can go to our tables and this is when we have preordered !

Had a Fp in sept and had to wait at least 30 minutes. We checked in iwhilst getting more soaked by the pouring rain for 10 minutes or so(we were the only ones) THen once we were in the cast members insisted We should go in the right hand lane to line up with everyone else (about 10 families) whilst what seemed like the fp left lane was empty and roped off. Then all of a sudden the left lane was opened and was filled up with people (a mix of walk ins and fps) which meant we went from 10th to about 18th since that lane also moved faster as well! We were there for another 20-30 minutes. They must have messed something up that day due to the rain maybe?

We had a wonderful time anyway - always worth it though I wish they would sort out the fp system. I'd still do it again as several times during the trip they were turning away walk ins - must have ben packed with people tryin to get out of the rain.

Hi! Our 27 day window will be opening soon, and I have a question I hope you can help with.

Currently, my sister is logged into the BOG fastpass site under her account. Is it possible for me to also log into the BOG fastpass site under MY account using the same resort reservation number (we're all on the same reservation) that she's already logged in with?
I'm not sure which one of us will be staying up until 2:30am to get the fp, so it would be nice if we both had the option to book it.

Thanks!!

Currently, my sister is logged into the BOG fastpass site under her account. Is it possible for me to also log into the BOG fastpass site under MY account using the same resort reservation number (we're all on the same reservation) that she's already logged in with?

Try it in advance to see that all your party, and the right seven dates, show up (but still saying "No Availability" at the moment). If you see that now, you should be OK when your 27-day window arrives. If not, it's unlikely to suddenly work when you want it to.

Andre

I was trying to book fp for BOG today for the date I wanted. However, only my name shows up for the party. No one else is listed. Obviously, I don't want to eat there by myself. Am I doing something wrong?:confused3

I was trying to book fp for BOG today for the date I wanted. However, only my name shows up for the party. No one else is listed. Obviously, I don't want to eat there by myself. Am I doing something wrong?:confused3

Is everyone on the same booking reservation number, and have their MDE accounts been set up and linked to your own MDE account. If not, give that a try and see if that helps.

Andre

Has anyone been able to confirm the standby line is open again? Also, is it open throughout lunchtime, or only for a limited time first thing in the morning? I booked a last minute trip 1/25-1/31 and no Fastpass availability is showing for Tuesday or Friday of our trip, or any day for that matter. I will keep checking, but with the updates, sounds like there won't be availability, and I am trying to see what the chances of getting in her for lunch might be.

Hi I've just joined, I'm from the UK and I've just discovered I have a problem with the BOG FP+. I'm not at 27 days yet but I can't even log into the site as it won't match up my 12 digit number with my name. I had this problem on MDE with my name and the ADR confirmation numbers. I had to phone and get them to link them to MDE. The lady said it might be due to my name being double-barrelled as that's tricky for the system.

I'm just worried I won't even be able to get into the site as for this there is no phone number to help you with it!

Anyone else had this problem? Is it because I'm too early? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Deggs x

We got the email for our FP+ but when we went to log in, it's only allowing us to look at this week's dates and not the days we'll be there. Were 23 days out now. Has anyone else had this problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter