• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!

Ooh, sneaky :lmao: I didn't even watch it - just saw the title come up and clicked it off :rotfl:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I have never been on IASW even after 3 trips.I had decided to go on this year but I am close to needing psychiatric help after that!!!!! I cant get rid of the blasted tune ............help me!!!!!
Imagine getting stuck on that!

Maggs

oh dear, that just brings back so many memories...........all of them bad one's , 9 minutes of torture, and yes we got stuck on it once.

i guess i'm the dissenting opinion here....i loved it....except that the excessive camera movement makes me nauseous.....
it shows the attraction after the remodeling.....

even my kids, who've hated it in recent years, liked it when they went on it this summer.....it's a nicely done upgrade.....especially the boarding area (and the guy who waves at you as you set off...you don't see him in this clip as they didn't film that part or edited it)..

and i will always have a soft spot for this one.....When we first went on it in 1974, i remember my Dad's face....he thought it was just delightful (this one and the original tiki tiki room)......i can see my Dad's face as we rode it......my Dad who was this very serious, reserved, exceedingly proper aristocratic person who was so totally charmed by this attraction.....of course that was back in much simpler more innocent times....

in later years, once i had kids, i must have ridden this one a hundred times.....first when my daugther was a baby and toddler and then my son (while my daughter went on other things with DH)....
both kids loved this until a certain age (not sure when)....and then it was avoidance at all costs....until this year when we went on it to see what had been changed....and they liked it again....go figure....

We love this ride it gives you 15 minutes to sit down in the cool. It was being refurbed last time we went but i can see the changes that they have made.

I've been whistling it all day :rolleyes1 Team have told me they will rebel at the team meeting tomorrow unless I change the record :lmao:

Just twigged what it was when it got to 5% buffered!!! Don't think I've ever closed a window so fast before!!!

Night-train said:
Just twigged what it was when it got to 5% buffered!!! Don't think I've ever closed a window so fast before!!!

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter