BCV Waitlist Success!

kathleena

<font color=FF99FF>Because everyone needs a Fairy
Yahoo for me and a word of encouragement for everyone else waiting for Oct. My waitlist of seven weeks for just one night (10/26) in a one bedroom finally came in today. We now have 2 nights at OKW in a studio, then six nights at BCV when our additional person arrives......

While I fidgeted during the wait, I kept telling myself that it would come in right after the Fairytale Vacation Promo ended. (I'm not sure what my excuse would have been if it didn't....)

So I called late today to make a PS for 10/29 and asked about my Oct waitlist. Hmmmmm, she said, I don't see any waitlist for Oct!!!! Wahooooooooo. I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids!

So, everyone else who is waiting - I hope the end of the promo is your magic wand too!! Here's hoping!

:bounce:

Congratulations, and have a wonderful stay!

As new members last year we had to waitlist for our first trip home, and it worked out fine.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

I'm waitlisted for my first stay 'home' at BWV in Dec...wish me luck!

I'm curious. Was this a 7 month reservation or 11 months? I'm thinking of trying to stay at BC next October (2004) and was wondering what my chances are at 7 months for a 2 bedroom???

Should I book BWV at 11 months and then try for BC at 7? Thanks in advance!

beattyfamily-
Should I book BWV at 11 months and then try for BC at 7? Thanks in advance!

Absolutely, I would do this. It is better safe than sorry! This way, no matter what, you have a room :)

I'm curious. Was this a 7 month reservation or 11 months? I'm thinking of trying to stay at BC next October (2004) and was wondering what my chances are at 7 months for a 2 bedroom???

This was a 5 month ressie. I had a 10 month ressie for a studio and then we decided to bring an extra person, so I upgraded. Sunday and Monday were missing from a Sat-Thur ressie, but the CM called and got Monday for me. So I have been waiting 7 weeks to the day for this one night.

I would definately book at BWV at 11 months then call right at 7 months. I had to add on to my original studio at 7 months, because I didn't have enough BCV to book and I was waitlisted for two nights that came in within a week.

Gosh-- I hope it comes through! We've been waitlisted for two months for a studio at either BCV or BWV during our Oct. trip. Still haven't heard anything. Thank goodness I have an OKW studio reserved just in case!!

loveswdw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter