• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

BC to MGM by walking path

rubyslipper

Earning My Ears
How far a walk is it from the Beach Club to MGM using the walkway located at the Boardwalk??

I don't think that you can walk from the BC to MGM, unless I'm mistaken. We had to take a boat there when we stayed at the BC.

It's about a 15 minute stroll from the BC. It's very nice, right along the river, well lit at night and beats waiting if the boat has just left...
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

....and if and when the boat goes by you give them the signal to blow their horn (just like you did as kids to truckers on the highway).

The pathway starts behind the Boardwalk Resorts and takes 10 - 15 minutes depending how fast you walk. We used it several times to save time because the boat ride can easily take twice as long.

The path is about a mile from the start over by the BWV. Add another quarter mile from the BC to the start.

It would say realistically you're looking at 15-25 minutes, depending on how fast you walk.

Anne

Just got back, we stayed at BC but walked over to Dolphin for breakfast at Coral Cafe, then walked to MGM because we just missed the boat. We thought it was a pretty long walk, about 25 minutes or so.

Took us 20 minutes from the lobby of the BC to MGM boat dock (we just missed the boat so we decided to try the walk, we beat the boat)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter