BC or YC

Debrn

Mouseketeer
Booking for F&W girls only trip.
BC GV or YC SV

YC will have full balcony so I'm thinking that might be best. ???

Beach Club is a nice, relaxed feel to it. Also its closer to Epcot so its easier if you're going to F&W and still better as you stagger back. ;)

I think the full balcony guarantee at the YC would sway me. I also prefer the decor in the rooms over the BC.

While I prefer the decor and lobby at BC, I have stayed twice where I've been stuck with one of those standing balconies. I much prefer the full balcony at YC. The walk between the two is very short so I'd pick YC.

Thanks guys. Just changed to YC we definitely want the full balcony, just a bit further to stagger :lmao:

Thanks guys. Just changed to YC we definitely want the full balcony, just a bit further to stagger :lmao:

I think you will enjoy the YC. Also, don't worry about that "bit further" stagger back to the YC. The distance between Epcot and YC vs's BC in my opinion is irrelevant.
The distance between the two resorts is about a 1-2 minute walk and perhaps 100 yards at best. And if you take the boat at all the YC is actually a minute or two closer. ;)

I think you made a good choice. I've stayed at both and like both, but IMO for an adult trip the YC is a better choice because the lobby is quieter and because of the full balconies. Although to me they are basically the same resort and if I can find a discount at one of them (and not the other) I will gladly switch and save the $$$.

You can't go wrong with either. Just make sure you don't fall off the balcony after a night out drinking!

Pick one. They are identical sans nautical vs beach theme.

In regards to the balcony. I have never had a request denied for one at beach club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter