BB...Epcot..which one Sat....Wed?

Crazy4mandms

Addicted to WDW and proud of it!
Okay..thought I had my itinerary perfected, however.......we are going the week before and including Memorial Day weekend....I was planning on doing all the major parks during the week to avoid most of the Mem wkend crowds...however, i am rethinking switching my wed schedule....here's the two options I was thinking about:

-Wed...doing Epcot with EE, taking a little break during the day and coming back in late afternoon/early evening to finish park/view Illuminations....

--skip EE at Epcot and hit Blizzard Beach instead then head to Epot early evening, view illuminations then catch Epcot again on Saturday morning of Mem Day wkend? We plan on going to Eride night at the MK that Sat night so it wouldn't be like we were using a park ticket just to do a few hours at Epcot.

I just really want to avoid the bulk of the crowds on that weekend but i've heard that Epcot is pretty spread out. Anyone know what the crowds would be like that morning at Epcot? I'm assuming that Blizzard Beach crowds would be heavy that Sat also, which would be best to hit wed/sat? Thanks!!

We're doing TL for the first time in August, and I planned on going on Wednesday. From what I've read the waterparks get pretty busy on the weekends, with tourists and locals. I plan on being there before/at opening to claim my turf, uh, I mean lounge chairs for the day! :cool:

And yes, Epcot is spread out. I've never been on Memorial weekend, but Epcot always seems the least crowded to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter