Baymax meet and greet

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Is Baymax doing a meet and greet? I remember seeing him years ago, but haven’t noticed him on my more recent trips. Is he still doing meet and greets? My toddler loves Baymax and would be great to see him

To find out what characters are greeting and where,

During park hours:
- in MDE app
- click upside down teardrop on bottom of screen
- change centre dropdown to ‘Characters’
- change top right option to ‘show list’

A list of all characters greeting and where will be listed. I haven’t heard of Baymax greeting recently but this is the best way to check.

To find out what characters are greeting and where,

During park hours:
- in MDE app
- click upside down teardrop on bottom of screen
- change centre dropdown to ‘Characters’
- change top right option to ‘show list’

A list of all characters greeting and where will be listed. I haven’t heard of Baymax greeting recently but this is the best way to check.
Thanks! I had tried looking before posting and the parks were still open but there was almost no characters listed.

His meet ended in 18 or 19 when they tore down the building… he was supposed to meet in play pavilion but that got scrapped

I know this sounds selfish, but hugging Baymax was a great way to cool off. He felt noticeably chilly.

I recall thinking how fun the Baymax meet & greet would have been if he'd had the talking feature like Town Square's Talking Mickey.

I really miss both. 😢

To clarify, this thread is in the WDW FL portion of DISboards so guest is asking if Baymax meets in WDW.
Oh I know the OP was referring to world … I was just leaning toward domestically in general he’d probably come to DCA because of the expansion … in Florida sadly play pavilion was scrapped though I’d love to see him back…
The real estate in tomorrowland where stitches great escape used to be could work for BH6 right?

I know this sounds selfish, but hugging Baymax was a great way to cool off. He felt noticeably chilly.

I recall thinking how fun the Baymax meet & greet would have been if he'd had the talking feature like Town Square's Talking Mickey.

I really miss both. 😢

We met him back in 2018 and this might sound weird but I loved how squishy he was, lol. Our photo with him is still my wallpaper on my work computer. Really hope he comes back in some capacity to WDW, we are huge Big Hero 6 fans and adored the Baymax shorts on D+. My crazy armchair Imagineering dream is they just bring back Wonders of Life and basically do it like they did the Living Seas putting Nemo et al in it, but with Baymax.

We met him back in 2018 and this might sound weird but I loved how squishy he was, lol. Our photo with him is still my wallpaper on my work computer. Really hope he comes back in some capacity to WDW, we are huge Big Hero 6 fans and adored the Baymax shorts on D+. My crazy armchair Imagineering dream is they just bring back Wonders of Life and basically do it like they did the Living Seas putting Nemo et al in it, but with Baymax.
Ya really bummed he isn’t meeting. My toddler loves Big Hero 6 and the Baymax shorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter