*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

If they are small adults, they may be okay. My larger friend slept on the foldout couch in our 1 bedroom BLT villa as a solo and hated it…very uncomfortable. Really looking forward to the refurb and the new Murphy beds.

Very tight for four adults. Poly, VGF or RR would be a much better

Question for the seasoned BLT's!! My future son-in-law just got his first reservation with BLT for a studio for 4 adults - queen bed and pullout couch - how tight is the couch for 2 adults? Wondering if he should keep trying for another location.... thoughts?
We did it with our son and DIL for 1 or 2 nights and it was tight but doable since we were changing to a 2 bedroom the next night.

Ugh, we have a tentative booking mid-November 1Bdrm Std that I just was getting excited about! Those are rare and I was feeling lucky to have snagged it plus get my 1 day WL add-on matched. This could get interesting…

I have a reservation for 2 nights in a Lake view Studio at BLT coming up. Can anyone suggest a room request that would be good to make (if any)?

Last edited:
If you happen to go to Fantasia Market, could you please take pictures of current food & beverage offerings and the prices. Thank you so much!

facebook twitter