Bath & Body Works New Product!

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
For any other Bath & Body Works Junkies like myself this is great news! They have a new hand soap for kids that is like that foam blaster stuff that Johnson& Johnson makes.
It comes in 4 or 5 scents and my kids loved it! Right now they are having a sale on antibacterial soap (regular & new foam) that if you buy them (and they are on sale 3 for 12.00) you get a small size ($4.00) travel bottle of foam soap for free w/ each. The small size ones are instant foam soap that doesn't need rinsed off. I bought 3 of the foam hand soaps and got 3 of the travel ones for free. I LOVE that store! My DH was looking throught the checkbook one night and after he saw all the B & BW checks he asked me"How much liquid soap could we possibly need?":)

I'm on my way........the J&J soap is not anti-bacterial. I don't know if the anti-bacterial is better but I like the idea of a travel size. Thanks Laurie :D

Oh geez, I'm glad I have boys, all I need is to make my kids addicted to B&BW. One addict in the family is enough. :)

YIIPPIIEE Im almost out of anti bacs and i have to take back some other stuff.. I really disliked their citrus aromatherapy and they will take it it back if you dont like it no questions asked! Thanks!

They're really great about returning things. If you buy a bath puff there it's guaranteed for life and if it starts to fall apart all you have to do is bring it in & they replace it.
I wasn't too crazy about any of the new aromatherapy scents they came out with last year. I got some for free & still haven't used it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!