Baseline Tap House?New HS bar ?... Really ?

I'm absolutely THRILLED to hear of it. If they even come close to offering a craft brew assortment (I'm from Seattle, so that bar is exceptionally high), then I'm there. Good times.

If you're expecting that kind of experience I think you will be disappointed. We enjoyed using it as a mid day stop, but were surprised at the low number of choices. I was expecting a better selection. maybe with time they will get a better selection. Still a nice addition.

Last edited:
If you're expecting that kind of experience I think you will be disappointed. We enjoyed using it as a mid day stop, but we surprised at the low number of choices. I was expecting a better selection. maybe with time they will get a better selection. Still a nice addition.
I agree. It's a nice spot to stop and the beers were ok but way too few for a tap house. Our tap house locations have 20 beers on tap, not 4 or 5, and some of those are run of the mill. Heck, the brewery our friend opened, and DH and I are investors in, keeps more beers on tap than Disney's tap house does. I don't expect 20 at Disney but they need to double it to call themselves a Tap House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter