Balloons into park

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
Can you bring your own balloon into the park? I was thinking of buying some cheap dollar tree ones to decorate room and tying onto our stroller to help identify

No balloons in Animal Kingdom, but I don't think there's any official rules about bringing in outside balloons to the other parks.

Can you bring your own balloon into the park? I was thinking of buying some cheap dollar tree ones to decorate room and tying onto our stroller to help identify
Sounds like a good idea but I wonder if the dollar store variety have helium in them. I only see dollar stores (and Walmart's) when we vacation in CT so don't know half the stuff sold in them.

Sounds like a good idea but I wonder if the dollar store variety have helium in them. I only see dollar stores (and Walmart's) when we vacation in CT so don't know half the stuff sold in them.

Our dollar trees I have them with helium I planned on getting a couple before we left home, we are only like 7 hours away from Disney

You could also tie some curly ribbon to your stroller to make it easy to identify instead of using balloons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter