Baggallini Question

tlouviere

Earning My Ears
My mom read a post where they were talking about a certain bag that was great for the parks. The only ride that it had to be put in between your legs for was the RNR. I believe that it was a bagallini, if so can someone please tell me which one? TIA

I believe it would be the same one I bought after reading all the posts on these boards - the Messenger! I didn't ride RNR on last visit, but I didn't have to remove it on any of the other rides I rode!

The baggalini messenger is a great bag for Disney. It can be worn on one shoulder or hung across the chest - which is the way I wore it, and continue to wear it every day - I got rid of my purse and now use a baggalini. Much easier to hold my 3 yr old and shop when I don't have to worry about my bag falling off my shoulder!

Just bought two on Shoebuy. Got the Barbetty10 discount and my new member discount, so the total came to only $50.94! Can't wait to try them out on our trip in August. :thumbsup2

Saw this thread, been meaning to buy a Baggallini. Went to shoebuy. Used the 4JULY07 code for 20% off (I think that code ends tonight), then got an additional 10% off for being a new member. Grand total 22.64! :cool2:
Thanks for the info!
tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter