Back from the Fantasy

I'm sure you had an amazing time!! By chance were you able to hug the characters? My kids SO want to do that when we go in a few weeks. :)

I hope you had a fantastic time. How was the capacity/crowds?

Did you stop at CC, how was the island looking?

Anything you notice different from previous cruises, eg. Food, shows or crew?

I see from your signature you have only cruises on The Fantasy.
😎👍🏻🚢💫✨

I hope you had a fantastic time. How was the capacity/crowds?

Did you stop at CC, how was the island looking?

Anything you notice different from previous cruises, eg. Food, shows or crew?

I see from your signature you have only cruises on The Fantasy.
😎👍🏻🚢💫✨
We were told there was 2172 guests onboard. It was great in comparison to all of our other cruises.

Nothing different from why I can tell.

Did cabanas have sit-down dining for dinner?

In the restaurants - are they sitting more than your family at a table?

Buffet - is it serve yourself?

Thanks ahead of time.

My son's family just got off this morning too! They loved it. But, they just realized they forgot to look at the professional pictures while on the ship. Do you know how he can still access them? He was told by a friend of his, who is a DCL CM tonite, that he cannot. But I could have sworn reading here, that there is a way, any idea?

My son's family just got off this morning too! They loved it. But, they just realized they forgot to look at the professional pictures while on the ship. Do you know how he can still access them? He was told by a friend of his, who is a DCL CM tonite, that he cannot. But I could have sworn reading here, that there is a way, any idea?

That is correct. You cannot get the pictures after getting off the ship.
Did you feel like there were a lot less people on the ship?
Yes! We have cruised on the fantasy 3 times before and there was a noticeable difference.

Did cabanas have sit-down dining for dinner?

In the restaurants - are they sitting more than your family at a table?

Buffet - is it serve yourself?

Thanks ahead of time.
We were on the April 30th Fantasy cruise, and Cabanas did not offer dinner. The only options for dinner was the MDR’s, room service, or the Cars grill up by the pool.

Are they still sitting you together with just your party/family or are they sitting folks with other families?

I don't think this will work unless you bought a digital package, but worth a shot:
1653334415922.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter