Back from the Emerald Isle 5/15-5/25!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
After a 23 hour trip home from our magical Eire journey - I now have enough brain cells and sense of Florida time to begin a semi-coherent trip report, haha! Unfortunately, time is NOT on my side at the moment, it's back to working 9-10 hour days, trying to finish Mt. Laundry, going through mail/email and I'm coming down with a cold (yuck!). I hope to have a full report posted by the weekend.

Let me at least say we truly had a magical time - Ireland is absolutely breath taking (and very, VERY green!) her people, with no doubt, the most friendly I have ever met. Our Disney guides Courtney and Francesc were delightful and made the trip soo much fun - we could not have asked for anyone better! We had a full tour group, 40 people of which there were six children ranging in ages from 7 - 14. Our little group of five, myself, DH, BFF, her hubby and 9 year old son arrived in Dublin on the morning of the 16th. We chose to come a few days early to adjust to the time change and have a little of fun on our own. Because we pre-booked for two extra nights at the Westin with Disney, ABD meet us there at the airport upon our arrival in Dublin. TIP: Disney offers a great rate for pre-nights (half off from what I found on the Westin website!) and rate includes a full breakfast for everyone in your room. ANYWAY, our driver loaded our luggage into his van and we didn't lug any of it around again until we left for home 10 days later!

I promise to write more later - right now it's back to work!!!

looking forward to hearing about your experiences...this is one my DS has marked in the book for next year! Glad you had a great trip.

Leslie

Can hardly wait to hear more -- we leave for our Emerald Isle trip on June 25 - how was the weather? :)

Can't wait to read your report. We're hoping to do this trip next year.

We just received our travel bags today from Disney for our Emerald Isle trip on July 17. I guess that means it's close. Can't wait to hear your report:car:

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your trip too. My ancestry is Irish and I would love to take this trip. It is definitely on our short list for the next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter