Back from New York

BabyLove99

<font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c
I'm back from my NYC trip. It was alright. I didn't have the best time, but it was an experience. We got there 2 hours early and were allowed to walk around with no adult supervision. I saw where TRL is usually at (they're at the shore right now though). I got a picture with the "Naked Cowboy" dude. I have blisters though from all that walking. Hard Rock Cafe was cool inside. The Crucible....oh goodness. It was good, but I was too tired to enjoy it. The kids in my grade are crazy. During one part Liam Neeson takes off his shirt, so we all start going "woo woo!!" and saying "Holla!" Other then that we were pretty well behaved during the play (mostly from tiredness). We headed for home after seeing that. Oh my gosh, we got back at 1 AM. Everyone was exhausted and miserable in school on Friday. It wasn't the best trip, but I'm definitely glad I went and got to see New York.

Wow that was long, so if you read all this then I love you! :D

Thats great that you got to see NYC. There is so much to see and do in the city that it would take forever to see it all. At least you got to experience a part of it.

Wait, I don't get why it wasn't good? LOL. Because you were tired?

The actors were really good in the play, but I was so tired and miserable that all I wanted to do was go on the bus and relax

i know what you mean. when we were in NY last summer i got so tired form all the walking i kept on just wanting to lie down in the hotel and listen to my discman :rolleyes: .
but i really really loved it there! i especialy loved broadway, the horse carrege through central park, the zoo and of course - fao shwartz! :p
im really excited about goin back this summer!
im glad you had an alright time! lol....too bad you didnt have a great time....
and about what you guys did during the play - LOL!!! thats so something me and my idiotic friends would to if we were in the mood :D which we usually are! ;)

As a bday present for one of my BFF my mom paid for 5 of us to go to NYC. It was SOOOO much fun! we stay in the Double Tree Inn.. like right by the TRL building, like we could look out the window in our room and see the people outside of the TRL building! we saw a bunch of broadway shows while we were there. We saw Phantom of the Opera, Footloose, Cats, and Les Miserables. All were GREAT, i love FAO Shwartz, we went there like 3 times just to get candy hehe! i love NYC

Oh yeah, I definitely understand being tired from all the walking - I love it though because I get exercise without thinking about it. :)

I know what you mean...last year i had my 8th grade trip to washington d.c., and they had us seeing pretty much everything in less than 3 days.:rolleyes: It was really fun, but everyone was really hot and tired, so we ended up arguing a lot.:rolleyes:

well it sounds like you had a good time!

when we went to NYC we were sooo tired! in the bed at 12 or later and up at 7...it will make a person very cranky! but we all had a blast so it was all worth it!

I love New York City! I saw 3 Broadway shows last time I went and went shopping and stayed at a big hotel! This probably isn't a big deal for all of you, but if you live in Maine like me...
~Molly

NYC is awesome! It's only like 20 minutes from my house and I go there like 2 or 3 times a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter