Back after Katrina

Grumpy's Wife

Dollar Tree gal here
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm not exactly new, but it's been a few months since I've been on the boards. We lost our house in the hurricane and we are starting our new life in our new home. We just got a computer yesterday and I have missed reading the boards so much. We had to cancel our trip in February because of the circumstances, but I will live through hearing all of your stories until we can plan another vacation. I feel as if I have missed sooo much, but it's good to be back. :flower:

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your house, but at least everybody is safe & sound. :)

Grumpy's Wife

Welcome back. :grouphug: :wave2:

So glad to hear all is well. Good luck in your new home, Happy Thanksgiving, Joyous Holiday Season and a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family. :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

God Bless :goodvibes :wave:

Dina Marie

Grumpy's Wife said:
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm not exactly new, but it's been a few months since I've been on the boards. We lost our house in the hurricane and we are starting our new life in our new home. We just got a computer yesterday and I have missed reading the boards so much. We had to cancel our trip in February because of the circumstances, but I will live through hearing all of your stories until we can plan another vacation. I feel as if I have missed sooo much, but it's good to be back. :flower:

Welcome back and our prayers are with you

Welcome Back! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I am originally from New Orleans, my family still lives there and my best friend lives in Mandeville, too. I know what you have gone through. I am glad you are back!!

:grouphug:

So glad to have you back on the disboards! I am sorry to hear about your house. I hope you get to reschedule your vacation soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey there, neighbor! We're in Mandeville, too! Small world! ;)

Did you just move to Mandeville? Where was your house that you lost? We were very fortunate - just a fence down and no power for a week and a half. Sorry to hear about your trip...I know how hard things have been, and I can only imagine losing my house and having to start over.

Anyway, glad to have you back! Take care :flower:

HLAuburn we moved to Mandeville after the storm. We are orginally from Arabi. Our trip was planned for Mardi Gras Week, now the children wont be getting time off then. It's probably just as well, because we need so much with the new house. I am such a planner so it will be fun for me to start over planning to see the mouse again.
Thanks to all of you who welcomed me back.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your house. What a small world, you live near my MIL. She lives in Abita Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter