• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Monitor question

CAN I GET AN AMEN......... (Maybe I should not say this, it may not be PC).
I did not know this at first. Should place a :scared1: on those subjects. Maybe we should place those topics in that little blurp you have to read when joining the DIS.....
:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
:

looks around carefully... but but but... they left off tipping, what-to-wear, and where-the-ship-is-going!
Surely those need the :scared1: :scared1: too!!
:rotfl:

looks around carefully... but but but... they left off tipping, what-to-wear, and where-the-ship-is-going!
Surely those need the :scared1: :scared1: too!!
:rotfl:

And of course, whether or not kids should have sign out privileges in the clubs. :tiptoe:

This was a tame thread as far as I can see. A good debate is always welcomed and beneficial as long as there are no personal attacks or name calling.

Just a side note, I do leave my children in the clubs while I am on an excursion. They are so grateful I do because they hate some of the tours. Hold on to your keyboards, I did leave my then 12 year old daughter in our cabin (cat 1) on Castaway Cay while we went on to the island. We each had a walkie talkie and yes it reaches. She was feeling sort of that teenage blues and just wanted to chill out with some TV and be by herself. She did fine and we called eachother every half hour or so. Lets see what post that draws. LOL! Just so you know, she has no sign in/out privileges and she isn't just let go on the ship. She is a rule follower and a shy, quiet girl that needed to de-sensitize. I would never let my second, hyper child do it even if she was older. You gotta know your kids

DG

By the way, if you'd like to know the hottest topics, you can also start a thread talking about
smoking
saving chairs at the pools
wearing t-shirts on formal night
leaving children on the ship when going into port
allowing sick children to wander the ship
skipping the lifeboat drill
whether or not passports are needed
all topics these BURST Into flames

... don't forget "taking your kids out of school"

humorously, I once started a thread listing the top ten flame producers and the thread was immediatly shut down and I received a kind reminder of forum decorum
oops, I probably shouldn't have said that....
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter