Baby floats

anthonysmommy

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the All Star Movies in May with our 10 month old son. I am wondering if we can bring our own baby float for him. (It's like a tube with a seat, and a sun shade). That way we don't have to hold onto him the whole time in the pool.... Does anyone know if this will be allowed?

Thanx!

Iwould look at the Disney for families forums for answers to your question. After reading similar posts over there (function is disabled so I could not query the subject) we purchased a yellow boat (don't remember the name) and one with the cover like yours and from what I read they were acceptable.

Kathy

When DD was younger we used that baby float with no problems at POFQ and ASMo. On the next trip we used it at ASMu then moved to CSR where we were NOT allowed to use it.

So based on my experience it seems to depend on the resort &/or lifeguard on duty.

Sorry, I know this isn't helpful!

Cathy

I've used them for my babies and was told that as long as the baby was actually "sitting" in it, it was OK. But I couldn't, for example, use a float-ring because there wasn't an actual seat in it. Definitely take it ... they are wonderful !

Mary Liz

bummer...DS4 loves his little ring float...

what about arm floaties?

I still think I may bring it anyway, it's so small and won't take up much room...

Arm floaties are fine! My ds uses them all the time, and has them on when he goes down the slides.

Mary Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter