Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....oh yeah....'nice'.....:rolleyes1
I think she was having a bit of fun with us, we just didn't know it at the time. I booked a great rate. I would never expect the same thing to happen again, but the memories are wonderful!

Hey we made it to a new page!!! :dance3:

Thanks kimmar!

New page, cool!

We got back last night from our out west adventure. The baby is adorable, it's so much fun to hold a newborn! Her brothers were so sweet to her, everyone is doing well. We had lots of playing time. Nana is tired now. :laughing:

I think she was having a bit of fun with us, we just didn't know it at the time. I booked a great rate. I would never expect the same thing to happen again, but the memories are wonderful!....
...no doubt.

I think she was having a bit of fun with us, we just didn't know it at the time. I booked a great rate. I would never expect the same thing to happen again, but the memories are wonderful!

New page, cool!

We got back last night from our out west adventure. The baby is adorable, it's so much fun to hold a newborn! Her brothers were so sweet to her, everyone is doing well. We had lots of playing time. Nana is tired now. :laughing:

Glad you had a good trip! :goodvibes

happy_new_year_2016_6814995.jpg

New Year's Eve here.....with temps in the 100's. Hot!

Hoping to catch the fireworks later tonight.

PiO I have been enjoying all your photography on FB. Such beautiful shots!

Nothing of note to report here. New year. Ok. :( I don't make resolutions, I just try to make each year the best it can be, which sometimes works and sometimes not so much, seeing as sometimes events are out of my control.

Anywho, it's butt-numbing cold here today and even more so overnight!!! Teens and windy today, single-digits overnight (I expect we'll reach 0 here in the mts.). PiO, that's like, WAY below zero for you!! I'm sort of glad the holidays are over; they were good but I'm always glad to just get back to the routine.

I did buy myself a fit tracker; it's a Jawbone UP2 model. What it doesn't have is a face display, you have to check your stats on the app, which I really like, so I'm not all constantly looking at my wrist! It arrives Wednesday and I'll let you all know how I like it.

I also bought myself a really uber-cool journal (I love to write.....). It's leather-bound and looks like a really old book, something reminiscent of Lord of the Rings. I plan to use it to record my 50th year (yes, turning "that" number in less than 2 weeks! :flower3: Kind of a big deal to me; some people are side-lined by their 30th, some by the 40th.....me, it looks like the 50th! Oh well).

Well that's the LegoMom update! Hope everyone else is doing well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter