Avoiding the strange walk in the park-asking about undergarments.

What undergarment is best for the park?

• Boxer

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Boxer brief

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Brief

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Good thread. I know that they can cost a little more, but spending the extra money to get any type of moisture wicking underwear is worth it. I prefer boxers for everyday wear, but for Disney and long hours at the soccer yard, I prefer the moisture wicking boxer briefs. Wet with sweat or wet after the typical Disney afternoon monsoon, they dry quickly. I also try to pair with some moisture wicking shorts. A couple of pairs that I've found very rewarding are the Columbia and Under Armor brands. They're dry in minutes after being caught in a rain!

Some of you have mentioned body glide - that's an awesome product. Like others on this thread have said, it's great on the bottoms of your feet!

I play a lot of golf and I only take my sports specific boxer-briefs. I find the ones that are wicking help with the heat and humidity. I would also recommend wearing wicking shorts and shirts as well to help.

Good thread. I know that they can cost a little more, but spending the extra money to get any type of moisture wicking underwear is worth it. I prefer boxers for everyday wear, but for Disney and long hours at the soccer yard, I prefer the moisture wicking boxer briefs. Wet with sweat or wet after the typical Disney afternoon monsoon, they dry quickly. I also try to pair with some moisture wicking shorts. A couple of pairs that I've found very rewarding are the Columbia and Under Armor brands. They're dry in minutes after being caught in a rain!

Some of you have mentioned body glide - that's an awesome product. Like others on this thread have said, it's great on the bottoms of your feet!

I've found Adidas sport boxer briefs pretty good, but maybe I'll try to pick up some Under Armour as well. I think I need to pick up some more before this summer's trip, since I've started getting some Me Undies brand ones delivered the last few months. I like them - they're very soft cotton and comfortable. I'm not so sure they'd be good for being out all day in the August heat and humidity though.

As for the body glide - they make a foot specific one now. I just picked it up recently - it was on sale on Amazon - but I haven't tried it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!