Autograph Books Designs

Here's a preview of a work in progress (don't mind the color pallet on top of the picture ;)):
Inspired by the beloved vintage/retro trading cards.

tradingcardsV2-1_zpsa0f1145e.png

previewV2_zpsde9996ae.png

Is this something you want to use to collect autographs?

I love the trading card design!!! Could you have them ready by Feb 25? :)

You have done and incredible job!

Raoul said:
Here's a preview of a work in progress (don't mind the color pallet on top of the picture ;)):
Inspired by the beloved vintage/retro trading cards.

Is this something you want to use to collect autographs?

Great designs. Love the trading cards.

I love the trading card design!!! Could you have them ready by Feb 25? :)

You have done and incredible job!
Thank you! :)
Well, that wouldn't be a problem to make the collection downloadable before mid Feb. ^^

I absolutely love the trading card design. You are so talented!
Great designs. Love the trading cards.
Thanks! :D
I love to make the autograph books a bit more creative and eye-pleasing instead of boring blank pages.

I'm sorry Isbell5 to disappoint you, but I can't get the trading card collection finished before you go on holiday. There were some personal things where I had to invest my time in, that's why I'm going to make the trading cards next month...

I have moved this over to the Scrapbooking section of the Creative community.

The "living room" where this was posted is sometimes over looked when doing searches so I moved this and added a redirect for a few months so everyone can find it again! ;)

Keep up the awesome work and I hope things have settled down for you.

I have moved this over to the Scrapbooking section of the Creative community.

The "living room" where this was posted is sometimes over looked when doing searches so I moved this and added a redirect for a few months so everyone can find it again! ;)

Keep up the awesome work and I hope things have settled down for you.
Thanks! ^^

And stay tuned for a huge improvement! I'm being busy creating a whole new -and fancy- site for your enjoyment. :)

The new site is online!

There are some big improvements made. Now you can compare the different autograph book collections and see exactly which characters have a page and which won't.

ETA: moderators have removed the invalid links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I'm currently working on a some totally new autograph book designs. They are based on the fictional passports of the Disney characters.

Here you have a quick look:
dlmickeymouse.png

So there will be a page for each other character that you can meet in the parks. When a few dozens pages are finished I will place the download links on my blog, or here.

Beside the passports pages I've managed to come up with a story. To make the story short, Goofy is playing the goofy one and you have to help Mickey to put everyone's signature on their passports again.
introeng.png

I've made plenty other designs as well, like T-shirt designs, book covers and wallpapers.
show_stitched.png
show_minimalistic.png

show_christmas.png
show_leather.png

adventureland.png
fantasmic1.png

Maybe this is quite useful to some folks up here to save your well-earned money. You can download all the designs for free at my blog and print them at home or use a printing service online.
http://designdisneyraoul.nl/

What do you think of this designs and/or story? Is it something you want to use?

HI RAOUL--how can i download your passport designs-- your website appears to have expired.

Me too!!! I was reading this thread hoping you were still around when I got to the end. I don't know if I could decide between passport and the hollywood one though! I might have to make both just in case :) Could you please pm me the link? THanks!

Sorry to those of you wanting information on this project.. I have sent an email out and have had no response and it's been over 2 weeks.

If I find anything out I will pass it along..

Thanks! We aren't going til Nov. I've got time I hope we can get them!

I'm an an art major and on my most recent trip I bought one of the small molskine journals with watercolor paper inside It and I had painted each character I planned on meeting on every page and I got some amazing character interaction from it. Anastasia literally took the book from me and walked around 1900 park fare showing it to everyone. If anyone has artistic abilities I would encourage them to do it It makes meeting characters so much more fun! maybe for young kids you could have them color disney characters from a coloring book and then cut them out and paste it into a notebook or journal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!