Aulani Room Safes

DVCjj

DIS Veteran
Leaving Sat for 1st time there. Could someone confirm DVC Ocean View Studios have room safes large enough for iPad?

Thanks much.

We stayed in standard studio and were able to store our iPads in the safe. I'd imagine OV studio is the same.

We stayed in standard studio and were able to store our iPads in the safe. I'd imagine OV studio is the same.
Hi- quick question- are the room safes the same size as those at WDW? Would they be able to store a 35mm camera? Thank you!
Also I noticed in some of the room photos the coffee maker in the studio looks to be a small 4 cup pot not a full size coffee maker.. can anyone confirm? I need my morning coffee, and that little pot will not do! thank you.

The safes are bigger than the ones at wdw. They are more like those you will find in most city hotels, with a programmable combination locks. I am pretty sure you can fit a 35mm camera, but didn't try, but we did put a laptop, two tablets and wallets / papers in the safe when we went to the beach with no problem.

We were staying in a regular room, not a dvc apt so I am not sure about the coffee pots there, but the coffee maker was small, only two cups, I think. I would use it to have a cup on the balcony while DW/DD got ready and then I used my refillable mug for coffee.

@CT15 I agree with PP - I would think a 35mm camera would fit in the safe. As for the coffee maker, we never made coffee in the room so I don't recall the size of it. If it's not adequate, they did have coffee at Ulu Cafe. We would fill up our reusable mugs with it every morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter