Aulani private photo

We did it in July. The phots came out nicely. It was fine - it wasn’t super expensive, so I had realistic expectations.

You go down to the beach at sunset and there are like 5 photographers with 5 different areas.

The background is really gorgeous - but it’s quick and our photos were only put on the Disneyland app and only were available for a month or two there. But they know how to get the magic hour background for sure.

Hello, anyone tried aulani private photo service? How is your experience? Thank you.

We did it during our visit in May and it was fantastic. Our pictures came out great. If you book it, try to book it during the beginning of your stay in case it has be postponed due to weather.

We have done it a couple times and have liked the results. For a single family a 20 minute session is about the perfect amount of time too. For us it's long enough to get some good pictures but not so long that the 6-year old is going crazy.

Thanks for all the great info. Can anyone share the price of the Aulani private photographer?

Are these just photopass photographers that you can use without booking a full session?
At sunset at least, you are buying the session (we did the Full Magic Session). There are just multiple photographers (with lighting etc) already set up to get sunset photos. It was $400 for 40 minutes when we did it in July.

At sunset at least, you are buying the session (we did the Full Magic Session). There are just multiple photographers (with lighting etc) already set up to get sunset photos. It was $400 for 40 minutes when we did it in July.

Thank you for clarifying. I think I will call and book!

Does this mean you can no longer just walk up and find Photopass photographers at sunset? That was free (well, you know, taken for free) when we went. Hopefully that’s still an option too; ours were fantastic.

Does this mean you can no longer just walk up and find Photopass photographers at sunset? That was free (well, you know, taken for free) when we went. Hopefully that’s still an option too; ours were fantastic.
No idea. The other families were there for the same 40 minutes. But I also wasn’t looking. The only photopass we used were at breakfast/ Luau posed photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter