Aulani - Little Opihi for Resort Guests Only?

Skicks35

Mouseketeer
My wife and I will be in Oahu in August, staying at the Four Seasons (right next door to Aulani). Would love to stop by Little Opihi for a dole whip, but I’ve seen reports that say they are restricting sales to Aulani hotel guests only.. can anyone confirm?

If so, any chance being a direct member would convince them otherwise??

I think you have to be resort guest to even go on property. The general public would need to have a dining res to enter.
Being a DVC member would not matter.

Isn't it located like five feet from the (public) beach? How could they even control that? I'm guessing everyone has wristbands or something. The pool? Sure.. But it just seems odd to restrict something located right by the beach to resort guests only, but if that's the case, that's the case.

I get it; it's the definition of a first world problem - was just curious so I knew what to expect instead of assuming it.

I think you have to be resort guest to even go on property. The general public would need to have a dining res to enter.
Being a DVC member would not matter.
Not so. My brother was there for a wedding about 6 weeks ago and stayed at a different resort and they were abe to visit Aulani and get a drink at one of the bars. No advance reservations.

My wife and I will be in Oahu in August, staying at the Four Seasons (right next door to Aulani). Would love to stop by Little Opihi for a dole whip, but I’ve seen reports that say they are restricting sales to Aulani hotel guests only.. can anyone confirm?

You might try asking on the dedicated Aulani board - folks there now or very recently could tell you the current situation.

We are currently at Aulani, and I finally remembered to ask this afternoon after seeing this post the other day.

Anyone is allowed to purchase treats at Little ‘Opihi’s, however the only forms of payment accepted are Aulani room key or credit card. No cash is accepted. You’ll be fine to purchase with your credit card. 👍🏼

A melty pic of my youngest’s fave treat. 😋

BF4BF613-6107-4DFE-9C4D-A43EDEBF022E.jpeg

We are currently at Aulani, and I finally remembered to ask this afternoon after seeing this post the other day.

Anyone is allowed to purchase treats at Little ‘Opihi’s, however the only forms of payment accepted are Aulani room key or credit card. No cash is accepted. You’ll be fine to purchase with your credit card. 👍🏼

A melty pic of my youngest’s fave treat. 😋

Wow - thank you so much, especially taking time out of your vacation (although is there ever an excuse needed for a dole whip??)! Much appreciated!! Enjoy!!

Wow - thank you so much, especially taking time out of your vacation (although is there ever an excuse needed for a dole whip??)! Much appreciated!! Enjoy!!

Really no problem! I love chatting with the CMs (with a few exceptions 😆)! 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter