August Sailings now Double Dips

So excited to get the double dip now. What are the odds now that they carry over our cabana for both days now? yeah I know that won’t happen but I can hope.

OMG I am in heaven with this news. We love double dips, And this totally makes up for the fact that the last two times we went on Disney cruises we missed out on castaway (once was rough waters and the other was hurricane Dorian)

Now I just got to figure out what to do with my Palo brunch

I just looked and they were, but summer cruises are always high. I need that protocol released before I book anything. Hopefully soon now.

I was tempted also but with the current climate and don't know the protocols and the heat Im waiting until last couple of months of the year. Prices will be high then also but hopefully i know better
what is going on. If I lived really close I would really be tempted. :)

No doubt sounds like fun and wish everyone a great trip! I bet it is a relief to be sailing again.

Last edited:
This may be a game changer for us! We are scheduled on the Aug 16th sailing and I was planning to reschedule due to lack of information so close to sailing but this may change my mind.

Well I had a cabana on the second CC day and now it’s gone and all shore excursions says sold out …. Ugh. What are they doing?!?

Dcl tried to soften the blow before releasing the protocol this morning. Similar to other cruise lines. Extra expenses (testing & insurance for 12 and up) and mask for 2 and up inside for ALL guest.

My cruise itinerary in August for a 3 night is now showing both port stops are Castaway Cay on the Navigator App!!!

DCL website showing “2 stops at Castaway Cay” for all their 3/4 night Dream sailings in august.

Any idea when shore excursions for the new Castaway Cay day will unlock? They still show as all sold out.

I’m premature with this but we sail November and it’s a double dip already plus Nassau. I wonder if it will become a triple dip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter