AUGUST Exercise Challenge

40 more minutes today-brings me to 135/1200.

Add another 30 minutes for today so far. That puts me at 125/800.

Sign me up for 1860 minutes as my goal for the month! Need to get back on track I fell hard!

Took a half day off to get a head of the crowds for back-to-school shopping. Went ahead and got some exercise out of the way....I'm sure I'll get more shopping but I won't count that :)

Calisthenics: 30

TOTAL: 120/1400

I got another 40 today - now 110/800

thanks!!

Another 20 minutes for me today. I just went for a slow walk. I am giving myself the day off heavy exercise to let some of my muscles rest just a bit. :)

158/1500

Only did 3 miles today (about 43 mins). This brings my August total to 12/110miles (169 mins, 10.91% of goal).

Thanks for doing this Cam! Please put me down for 1000 minutes. As of today I'm at 100/1000.

Laurie

WEll I am pooped! This morning I rode my exercise bike and then went swimming in the pool. While I was in there I exercised without my son knowing he thought I was just playing and having silly challenges! SO tongiht after dinner he invites me to bike ride much to his surprise I said SURE!

I falied to remember that after one goes down hill there is a big hill to go up EEEEKK so tohse time I walked the bike my heart was pounding I wanted to cry! I kept saying Disney , bathing suit must keep moving! I needed that dinosaur behind me saying keep moving!

I did feel the size of a dinosuar but it felt good to do something my son has been hoping I would get back to doing with him one day.

I made a deal with him one night walking next night biking. After we returned I crawled into the pool and just sunk and stayed there !

Just keep moving ..................I think I will sleep pretty good tonight.

Glad this is here I like the accountabilty and seeing what otehrs are doing to help motivate me.

Please put me down for 1000 minutes this month.

I am at 106/1000 after my first running with a local running group this morning.

30 minutes this evening (2 mile WATP) puts me at 188/1500

Did a quick 3 miles (35 mins) this morning, then did 4 miles (63 mins) this evening. This brings my August total to 19/110 miles (267 mins) and 17.27% of goal.

I am doing MUCH better this month (so far) with keeping pace to meet goal. Hope to keep it up and meet/beat my goal .

Another 40 minutes for me-making my total so far 175/1200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter